二十七

WARNING!

- Little angst

.•.•.•.•.••.•.•.•.••.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.••..•.•.•.•.••..•.•.••.•.•.
『2nd Person』
.•.•.•.•.••.•.•.•.••.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.••..•.•.•.•.••..•.•.••.•.•.

A sparrow starts to fly over to the two of you, making 'chu!' noises in a panicked way. It lands on Tanjiro hand, trying to talk to him. Flapping it's wings as it talks. You tilt your head, staring at the small bird. 'What's it saying..?' You were confused on why the bird didn't talk like other kasugai crows. Especially when it's a sparrow. The sparrow then points it's wing at the blonde-haired male who was still clinging onto the poor female as she tries to push him away. "There's no one else!" He exclaims. "You're all I have!!" He whines, sounding desperate each second. You catch Tanjiro nodding at the sparrow, as if he was understanding every word it was saying. 'He can talk to animals?' You didn't know that was also his ability. "I see! Gotcha!" Tanjiro replies back, looking at the scene in front of him. "I'll do something about it!" He tells the sparrow, being responded back with a relieved 'chu!'. "Please help me! Please marry me!" He pleads, the female paid no mind to it and tries her best to pull him off of her.

"I'm begging—"

Tanjiro yanks the blonde right off of the female, with you just standing beside Tanjiro and watching as Tanjiro starts to talk to him.

"What do you think you're doing right in the middle of the road?" Tanjiro continues to yell, mad that this male would treat a female like that.

"Can't you see she wants no part of you? And don't go making trouble for your sparrow, either!" The male just stares at Tanjiro, snot coming out of his nose. "That uniform!" He ignores what Tanjiro said, instead, he notifies Tanjiro who he is. "You're that guy from the Final Selection!" He points out. "No one I know is anything like you! I don't know you!" Tanjiro responds back, still angry.

"EHH?!" The male screams out in shock. "But we met, remember?! We met, remember?!" He repeats, continuing to yell like a mad man.

"You're the one with the problem! Like your memory!!" He retorts.

You remember back to the Final Selection where you started to become friends with him. Recognizing that he was the one muttering how he's gonna die in the end.

You look at Tanjiro, seeing the same angry expression on his face.

It was an awkward silence after the blonde said that. Tanjiro looked like he realized it and just decides to ignore it by letting go of the blondes haori, then reassures the female that the situation is now solved.

'He's ignoring the fact that he forgot..' You stare at Tanjiro, a sweat drop going down the back of your head. "I will. Thank you very much!" The female bows in thanks.

But right after that.

"Hey!!!"

You almost thought your ears were ringing for a few seconds. You completely forgot that the blond was next to you, which meant that your ears are really gonna bleed. "Stay out of my way! That girl is going to marry me!!" He orders Tanjiro. "Because she's in love with me, all ri—" He wasn't able to finish the last word, since he just got slapped from the lady, hard.