Words Hurt Re-Written (Smut)

*~Kylo's POV~*

It was just like any other day. I was walking down the hallway and wanted to stop and ask General Hux if he wanted to grab a drink. Hux was always eager to drink with me. He was exhausted from the hard work that he had done during the week. Though he hated me, once a week we would put our weapons down and complain about our jobs.

I knocked on his office door and it opened quickly. The redhead sat at his desk, eyes glued to his holopad. "Yes, Ren?" I always got nervous around Hux. I really liked him and loved to hear my name on his lips.

"I was wondering if you'd like to grab a drink maybe. I just got the bar restocked." Hux looked at me, I was glad he couldn't see my face, due to my helmet.

He slightly nodded and shut off his pad. He stood up and straightened his uniform. God that uniform was so sexy on him. He walked past me and lead me to my room. Being so high in The First Order I was the only one allowed to have alcohol, therefore I shared it with Hux, knowing he needed a break every once and a while.

Hux opened my door and let himself in, he sat down on the couch and sighed. "So Ren, what is the special today?"

I took off my helmet and placed it on the stand. "Azrabithian wine."

He raised his eyebrows, "I'm impressed, Ren. That stuff is expensive and rare."

I nodded, it really did burn a hole in my pocket but it was worth it, "Well it's also your favorite. You probably don't remember but you told me it was your favorite a couple of months ago. I had some extra money around and knew it was strong, I knew that it'd remind you of Arkanis. So I bought it."

Hux nodded and I pulled the wine out of the cooler. He handed me two wine glasses and I filled them appropriately. I smelled the wine and cringed. "Holy Sith... this is strong."

Hux chuckled, his laugh was perfect and it made me feel like I was worth something. He took a sip, "I haven't had this stuff in a really long time... what's the date?"

I picked up the bottle and smiled at the date, "Zero ABY." It was Hux's birth year. He smirked. "Interesting... this is some old wine, I'm surprised that they managed to keep it this long."

I narrowed my eyes, "Your only thirty-five Hux. That isn't old."

He chuckled and sipped the wine again taking a bigger swig. "Old enough I guess you could say."

I loved Hux's accent it was one of my more favorite things about him. "So what was it like on Arkanis... I've never been."

Hux sighed and looked over to the side pouring himself another glass. "Arkanis was my personal hell. My father kept me locked in my room as he trained killers. Boys he stole from their parents. When I was young I would watch them outside my window in the backyard. It wasn't until I was ten that I got out of my house but that didn't matter... I had stormtroopers following me all around... sometimes even to the bathroom... I never had an ounce of alone time all because my father was a political figure. I had no freedom." I could really tell that this wine was strong, or at least I hoped it was the wine. Hux never spilled this much around me, or anyone to be fair. He was always so strong willed his mind was a complete fortress. You couldn't see in at all, it truly scared me, but also made my skin tingle.

Hux's expression changed to one of pity, "My father killed my mother in the very room I stayed... because she was not a use to him anymore after she had me. After me my mother was nothing but a kitchen maid. That's why I felt no remorse when Captain Phasma helped me slaughter my father."

A thought popped into my mind and I couldn't stop myself from saying it. "So you're saying your mother was your father's mistress?"

Hux was on his feet. He pulled me up by my robes and held his knife in front of my face. I made a decision that it was the wine. He smelled like the entire bottle, maybe he had gotten a hold of something to drink before I met him in his office. "Do not speak of my mother in this way." I held out my arm and grasped his throat pushing him away to try and keep him at a safe distance.