True Evil (Smut)

~*Hux's POV*~

I was forced to set up a dinner with my father and a bunch of other higher ups in The First Order. My superior, and boyfriend, Kylo Ren, was forced to attend. I didn't want him there, my father, Brendol, had not found out that I was not straight.

Kylo knew how strict my father was, how he'd kill me if I was the slightest bit 'imperfect', so he learned to keep his mouth shut.

As I watched the servants carry in the food and awaited my guest Kylo walked in. "Ren please take that dreaded helmet off, you know how I feel about it." Kylo chuckled, "What is the General upset because he can't see my face?" He wasn't wrong, I wanted to look into those beautiful brown eyes. I wanted to count all the freckles on his face to see if any new ones had appeared. "My father is coming Ren."

Kylo sighed, "Well only because you asked so nicely." The hiss from the helmet made me smirk. Kylo grabbed my chin directing my eyes to his. "I've had a rough day... kiss me?" I nodded and his face drew towards mine. His soft lips engulfed mine in a sweet kiss. I quickly pulled away as I heard the door open.

Kylo turned around and three Commanders, two Officers, and one other General stood looking into the room. He turned back to me, "General I thought you said they'd be here by today!" He played it off as one of his tantrums. "I am sorry Master Ren, they will not arrive until next week. I assure you, you can go a week without your books."

Kylo scoffed and walked over to his chair falling in it. I sat down beside him as the others took their seats. "I am very glad you could all join us on this fine evening." I quipped trying to direct the attention from Kylo. "Thank you for inviting us Armitage." Brendol said placing a napkin in his lap.

"Today's special is a Rorgo cooked medium rare. The side dishes all picked out by Commander Ren himself. He assures you it's the best food in the galaxy." A waiter said, he narrated all the dishes and then left us to eat. "So General Hux, I hear that the construction on the new weapon is finished."

I nodded, "Yes it had just been completed this morning. We hope to fire it as soon as possible, but you all know how Snoke can be sometimes."

"Ahh, but my son, patience is the way to wisdom." My father corrected. I tried to smile but couldn't. I hated when he corrected me. "He is right though Commander Hux." Ren stated, "I'm sure none of you react with Snoke as much as I do, and I must say he is in a mood." My father tilted his head, "I suppose you are right."

The chatter around the table continued and I saw Kylo eyeing me in his peripheral. I cleared my throat and he smirked. Kylo scooted his chair up to the table and snaked his arm threw my chair arm, he placed his hand on my thigh making me tense up. I put down my spoon and grabbed his hand. He resisted me and brushed my member with his fingertips. I winced, he hasn't touched me like this in a month, every time that I asked for him he denied me out of 'punishment' because I didn't give him what he wanted at the beginning of the month.

I crossed my legs kicking his hand off my thigh. He groaned and finished his meal. "Armitage!" My head snapped over to my father, "Yes sir?" Brendol looked me up and down. "I think we are all finished, I'm sure we all have some important work to attend to. Thank you for this, I wish we could do this more often." I nodded, "No thank you all for coming."

"I hope all goes well with the StarKiller, we are all depending on you General Hux." And with that everyone left except Kylo. He still sat in his chair, his feet propped up on the table. I turned to him, "You..." Kylo chuckled and leaned back in his chair. "What about me?" I walked over to him and slammed my hand on the chair forcing it on its legs. "You, sir, are a force truly evil."

He turned around in his chair and faced me. He pulled me forward by my waist and rubbed up and down my thighs. I groaned, melting into his touch. "Were you scared your father was going to catch me, General?" His finger tips once again grazed my member. "Already so hard for your master?" He growled, his eyes dark.

I couldn't speak threw my groaning. "Answer me General." He was now palming me threw my pants. "Yes, always!" I finally uttered. He pulled me on top of him and I straddled his legs. We had done this many times before, but never in such a public place. I could feel Kylo's erection under my leg I let my hands fall down to it. "How long have you had this Ren?"

I used my pointed finger to go up and down it. He let his head fall back, "Ever since you kissed me. Now please stop the teasing and take care of it." I smirked and shook my head. "Patience my love." I kissed Ren, he made them short and needy. I grabbed his chin preventing him from moving away. He brushed his tongue over my bottom lip and I allowed him entrance to my mouth.

His tongue explored my mouth meeting every crevice. I pulled away and he bit my bottom lip, pulling it and letting it go. I detangled my hands from his hair and then put my right hand in front of his mouth. "Remove this... will you?" Kylo smirked and carefully bit my finger tip pulling off my glove. He threw it to the side and I deprived him the top half of clothing and got off of his lap.

I sat in front of his legs, "May I?" He nodded, "Don't ask, just act." I smirked and quickly pulled down his pants and underwear. "I've missed you." I said kissing his tip. He groaned, I knew he hated when I teased but that made it that much more fun. I took him in and swirled my tongue around all of his sweet spots.

"Fuck Hux~" I went deeper showing him that I enjoyed my name falling from his lips. "Armitage... please." I pulled off of him with a pop. He grabbed my chin, "You are... perfect." Kylo pulled me up and undressed me before I could protest. He bent me over the table and rubbed his tip at my entrance.

"Prep?" He whispered into my ear. I shook my head, "Please Ren, just- Aggghhhh!" I was cut off by the feeling of him entering me. It had been too long, "Damn Hux, you're so tight!" Kylo growled, "Don't ever let me go this long without being inside of you again." He said as his paste quickened, "Yes Master."

Kylo bent over and kissed the back of my neck, distracting me from his hand sneaking around my waist. I realized what he was doing the moment his thrust got uneven. He grabbed onto my member and started pumping it. "Fuck KYLO!" I yelled as I came all over his hand. He followed quickly after me and rode out both of our highs. He then pulled out and fell back in his chair adjusting his pants.

He zipped his fly and pulled my pants back up. "See you later for round two?" He said nibbling on my ear. "Please..." I whimpered. "Good boy~"