Earth (AU)

Kylo and Hux had stumbled upon Earth three years ago. They were on a mission and Kylo lost control of this ship. On Earth, he found Snoke was completely out of his mind. He was finally free with his husband. When they got here and settled in Hux immediately found a job. He never knew what Earth was but he had read about it in books. Kylo stayed inside all the time. Hux feared him losing his temper and killing innocent people and going to jail. Hux explained to Kylo how different Earth was but Kylo still didn't get it.

Hux worked as a CFO in the town Charlotte, North Carolina. They lived in the suburbs and tried to seem as normal as possible. After two years Kylo hid his saber under the floorboards of their house, Hux told him it was too dangerous of a weapon to be in the possession of these humans.

It was Wednesday and it was their movie night. Hux opened the door and slammed it behind him. He didn't want to do movie night, he just wanted to sleep. Kylo already sat at the TV with a bucket of popcorn and a movie. Hux sat down his briefcase and loosened his tie. He walked over to Kylo and laid his head on his shoulder.

"So tonight we are watching The Avengers.... there are a bunch of movies about them. I was thinking about starting with Captain America. Hux nodded, "Sure... whatever you want." Hux pulled off his shoes and threw them across the room. "Was work hard today?" Kylo said turning down the volume taking note of his partner's exhaustion.

Hux groaned. "I had to fire one of our branch managers... she wasn't happy and she said a string of choice words. I was trying so hard to keep him repressed as I felt my anger grow." Hux was referring to his General side... the side that was a ruthless monster that had a permanent scowl on his face.

When they landed Hux knew he'd have to become another man to survive. Here they had rules, way more strict than life back on the StarKiller. "Well did you let him take over?" Hux shook his head and ran his fingers threw his hair brushing out all the hairspray. "No... but I wanted to... I wanted to yell at her and tell her who I was, or who I used to be."

Hux never wanted to stay on Earth, but he did because it made Kylo happy. Kylo regretted not going back every morning, he hated to see the sad expression on Hux's face. Hux used to love being in power and was always happy to wake up and go to work. But ever since they landed here he dreaded it.

A knock was heard at the door and Hux got up from the couch. He fixed his hair and tie and opened the door. A younger woman stood looking at him. "Hello, sir! I just moved in next door and I was just wondering who I lived next to. I'm Catherine." She held out her hand, Hux smiled and shook it.

"I'm Armitage, and that's my husband Kylo." He pointed to Kylo on the couch and he waved. "Oh, awesome! I've never had a gay friend before!" Hux had heard these words before, he was used to it. "Yeah..." he dropped his hand. "Well, it was nice meeting you, Catherine." She nodded, "You too Armi. I can call you Armi right?"

He chuckled, "Well I usually only let Kylo call me that..." she giggled, "Well I love pet names! See you later Armi!" She skipped off not getting the hint. Hux slammed the door and rolled his eyes. "God these people are so stupid!" He fell into Kylo's arms and Kylo gave him a little squeeze.

Since Kylo had nothing to do all day he worked out. He was a lot more buff than he was when they first arrived here. It was the least he could do to repay Hux for all he did for him. Hux turned around in his arms and ran his hand up under Kylo's shirt. "Wow... that's a lot more defined than I remember."

Kylo chuckled and pulled off his shirt. He flexed his biceps, pecks, and back muscles. "Damn you're beautiful Ren." Kylo chuckled, "It's the least I can do for my hard worker." He ruffled Hux's hair, "Let's go take a shower and wash all of that hairspray out of your hair."

"Sounds good to me."