High School Sucks (AU)

Hux sat at his desk. He was a strait A student and was always appreciated by his teachers. He had one friend. Her name was Phasma, she was artistic but very introverted.

"Alright class, if you'll flip to page forty three and start reading to fifty you'll be caught up on today's lesson." Hux scrunched his eye brows and raised his hand. "Yes Hux?"

"Why do we have to read... I thought yesterday you said you were going to teach us." Mr. Solo tilted his head not usually getting this from Hux. "Well Armitage I don't feel well, so read." Mr. Solo sat down at his desk and typed away on his computer. Hux hates when people called him Armitage, at the beginning of the year he made it clear that he wanted to be called Hux.

Hux grabbed his text book out of his book bag and started to read. Every so often he would glance up at Solo. He shook his head and slammed the book. He pushed it off his desk. "I'm not reading this." Hux walked up to the white board and wrote down notes. The entire class just stared at him, this was the first time Hux had ever disobeyed the rules.

"Alright Solo, since you won't teach, I will." Hux drew a diagram on the board, "The old Empire had stages, kinda like a staircase." Hux scribbled on the stairs that he drew. "Continue to do my job and you'll earn yourself a detention Armitage." Han said glancing up from his computer, "Well someone has to do it." Hux hissed not stopping the lesson.

Han pulled out a detention from his desk and wrote 'failure to comply' on it and handed it to Hux. Hux snatched it from him and signed it. The bell rung and Hux marched to the detention room with pride. He stepped in and looked around at the 'crowd'. He bit the inside of his lip when he saw his detention buddy, none other than the rebel himself Kylo Ren.

Kylo looked up at him and his eyes widened, he then smirked. He had never seen Hux in detention but he knew of him. Hux was perfect, he never even got a dress code violation. As Kylo's mind wandered he thought of what he could do to Hux go make him not so perfect.

"Mr. Hux, I didn't expect to see you in my classroom." Vice principal Skywalker said glancing over his glasses. Hux rolled his eyes and sat beside Kylo. "Just tell me when I can get out of here." Kylo looked over at Hux never seeing this attitude from him.

Hello. Hux jumped at the unexpected voice in his head. Relax, I'm not going to do anything. I just wanted to talk to you, he can't tell that we are communicating. Hux raised his eyebrow looking at Kylo in his peripheral. What do you want to talk about?

Kylo was silent, he didn't know. Luke looked up at them. "Alright, I have to use the restroom. No talking!" Luke left and Kylo's head immediately shot to look at Hux. "Your father put me in here because he's a lazy douche." Hux said keeping his voice low.

"So is your father!" Kylo retorted not caring about his volume. Hux stood up offended. "You do not speak of my father in this way! He is not lazy, he is a working man trying to complete what your mother turned down." Kylo chuckled and Hux grabbed his shirt pulling him up from his seat. "I thought you hated your father." Kylo rolled his eyes and grabbed Hux's sweater. He slammed him against the wall.

"Just because I hate my father doesn't mean I let others make fun of him." Hux tried to get away but Kylo slammed him into the wall again. "Why are you in here anyways! You're perfect! The schools top student!" Hux scoffed, "There is a lot you don't know Kylo Ren." Hux said his 'name' in a mocking tone.

Kylo threw him to the ground and sat on his lap straddling his legs. "Don't ever say my name like that!" Hux kicked him in the groin and Kylo fell to the ground. "Being a perfect person on the outside, doesn't make you any less broken than the struggling rebel that wants to break free from his cage." Kylo, still holding his groin, looked up at Hux.

"Go threw the window." Hux's face scrunched up, "Excuse me?" Kylo tried to get up but failed. "The window, I'll tell Luke your father came to get you, the detention won't make it on your permanent record if you are reprimanded by Brendol." Hux was confused. "Why are you helping me?!" Kylo got on his knees and used Hux's thigh to get up all the way.

"I don't know... I guess I just find redheads cute." Hux blushed and froze. "Don't just stand there, Go!" Hux nodded and ran to the window. He opened it and hopped out. He ran across the field and hopped the school fence. It was a perfect escape and Kylo watched him.

He sighed and Luke walked back in. "Where did Armitage go!?" Kylo rolled his eyes, "Hux Senior came and picked him up so it wouldn't go on his personal record." Luke raised his eyebrow. "What happened?" Kylo looked over to the seat where Hux was formally sitting, "I've never heard a slap so loud." Luke nodded and sat back down in his chair.

————

Kylo took off his black jeans and got ready for bed. He felt an off feeling before he chucked the jeans in the laundry basket. He checked the pockets and pulled out a folded up piece of paper. He unfolded it and a series of numbers in Sith stared back at him. He decoded it immediately and typed them into his holophone.

"Hello?" A familiar Arkanian accent answered. "Hey, Hux" Hux smirked, glad that Kylo found his note he slid into his pocket. "Hux?" Hux hummed in response, "I don't have anything against it but, why did you give me your number?" Hux chuckled, "I don't know, guess I just find people like you attractive."

Hux quoted Kylo, and it was the hottest thing he'd ever heard come from his mouth. "You find me a-a...tractive." Kylo's words were caught in his throat and he hated it. Hux chuckled, "Precisely." Kylo was flabbergasted, "But you're perfect... how could you like someone like me?"

Hux rolled his eyes and fell onto his bed, "There is a lot that I hide under my surface. Though I like to think I'm perfect, I'm far from it. You have amazing traits about you Ren, you just fail to see them because you don't love yourself enough." This was the nicest Hux had ever been to anyone.

"What do you mean..." Hux sighed, "Well first example you stand for what is right. The Empire was amazing, and I'm impressed that you try so hard to revive it. Second, you physically are beautiful, sometimes I wished I looked like you." Kylo sat up and looked in the mirror, he hated everything about his appearance.

"Your beauty marks dance across your face like stars, your dark eyes hold no end and are full of wonder. Your dark long hair is perfectly wavy and complements your long face and nose. Your eyebrows are perfectly shaped and set in the correct place, and your cheeks aren't too thin." Hux said ranting about how much he loved Kylo's looks. "You don't look too much like your mother or father, you are your own person, and that's beautiful."

Kylo let go of a breath he didn't know he was holding in. "Your eyes are beau-"

"No need to compliment me, I know how I look, I know all of my traits..." Kylo nodded and Hux began talking again about school and other things. He listened to every word he said. "Anyways Ren it was great talking to you but I'm afraid that I have to go. I guess I'll see you tomorrow." Kylo groaned, "Why do you have to go?"

Hux laughed, "My father has a very strict policy on phones, especially on school nights. I promise I'll speak with you tomorrow. Goodnight."

"Night."

The line cut short and Kylo laid in his bed. He looked at the ceiling he smiled and his holophone buzzed. He looked down at it, Parents are out for the night. If you can sneak out I'll send your my coordinates. Kylo's mouth fell open, Hux wanted him to come over. Yeah! I'll be able to get out! Kylo typed quickly, Great see you in a few. Hux then sent his coordinates and Kylo jumped out of bed. He grabbed a bag full of stuff he needed and hopped out the window.