The Great Coat (Smut)

Kylo was in his room when he realized that Hux had left his overcoat behind accidentally. This morning Hux had to deliver some news about the Resistance's bases that were popping up all over the galaxy. Kylo assumed that he was to stressed to remember it.

The coat was draped over Kylo's couch and he walked over to it. Kylo picked it up and gripped it tightly. I should go return this. He thought looking down at the fabric. The smell of sandalwood filled Kylo's nose. It was a familiar smell, the smell of Hux if he got close enough. Kylo closed his eyes and breathed in the comforting smell, a smell that had sent shivers threw his body. A smell that made him want, one that made his body crave Hux's attention.

Kylo shook his head and rubbed his temples, What is this feeling? Kylo's entire body shook but he dismissed it and walked towards the door. He reached for the door handle but stopped. He looked down at the coat and then at his bed. His eyes wandered around the room and he walked towards his bed pulling off his shirt.

Kylo wrapped himself in the coat like a hug. He held the collar to his nose and his other hand traveled down to his manhood. The smell of the jacket helped Kylo imagine it was Hux stroking him and not himself. His eyes were shut tight his hand held the coat tightly not planning on letting go. "Oh fuck, Hux!" Kylo's body was filled with pleasure, Hux's name rolling off his tongue as a growl.

|•|

"General... I was just doing my rounds and I was on Master Ren's hall." Hux turned around to find a StormTrooper. He raised his eyebrow. "Yes, and?"

"I think he might be in pain, or not able to move. He was calling out your name followed by groans... I would advise checking on him..." Hux nodded, "Thank you GH-3428." The Trooper nodded and went back to his job. Phasma joined Hux's side, "Hux... still looking for your coat?"

Hux sighed, "Yes... I have no clue where the thing could have gone.... the only place I've been with it was-" Hux's face dropped in realization. "What is it General?" Hux's face twitched in disgust. Hux walked out of the control room pushing a StormTrooper to the ground.

He stopped at Kylo's door and leaned his ear against it. He heard heavy breathing and heat rose to his face. On the other side of the door Kylo laid on his bed, Hux's coat on the floor. Kylo was smart enough to avoid staining it knowing it was the only overcoat he had.

Hux knocked on the door and Kylo jumped. "Master Ren. May I enter? I believe that I left my Great Coat in there this morning." Kylo quickly jumped out of the bed, "Yeah, one second, I just got out of the shower." Kylo quickly zipped up his pants and threw the coat on the couch. He opened the door and Hux looked past him around the room.

"Ahh, there it is." Hux pushed Kylo out of his way and strode over to the couch. He picked it up and looked at it curiously. He turned around and faced Kylo who was staring at him, "Ren I was alerted that you were calling out my name... is everything alright?" A lump grew in Kylo's throat. "Yes. Umm... I was talking to Snoke. Yes, he appeared in my room and we spoke of your work around the base."

Hux nodded and narrowed his eyes. "Alright then..." Hux threw the coat over his shoulder and started to walk out. Right when he was one more step from being out of the room the door shut in his face. "Don't.... leave." Hux turned around, Kylo's back was to him and he was looking at the ground. "Let me go Ren."

Kylo shook his head, "I haven't been honest with you." Hux sighed knowing what he was going to say, he just wanted to get out of there. "I know what you did with my coat, Ren. Now please let me go, I have work to do." Kylo turned his head and looked at Hux threw his peripheral, "No you don't.... you just want to hightail it out of here because you don't know what I'm going to do to you. You're scared."

Hux took a step towards him. "Yeah? Well, maybe that's because my superior just jerked off while holding my Great Coat." Kylo turned around and walked Hux into the wall. "I see your mind, Hux. You think very loudly." They were inches away from each other, their chests touching. "I would have been a lot more careful if I didn't know you left it here on purpose."

Hux's face was as red as his hair. "Ren..." Kylo leaned in, his nose brushing up against Hux's. "Don't 'Ren' me..." Kylo slowly wrapped his arms around Hux's waist pulling Hux closer to him. Kylo placed a small kiss on his lips and Hux then got out of his iron grip. "Goodbye Ren." And with that Hux was gone leaving his Great Coat in Kylo's room once again.

Once Hux got back to the control room Phasma greeted him. "Was your thought a dead end?" He smirked. "Yeah, it seems as if I'll never find it."