Millicent

~*Hux's POV*~

I felt horrible when I got to my quarters. The stress of work was terrible. It was exhausting waiting for the Resistance to run out of fuel, all I wanted to do was sleep. I opened the door and called for my cat, Millicent.

"Milli! I'm home!" Milli would usually be in her cat tree resting when I got home so I didn't worry about where she was. I pulled out a can of tuna for her, opened it and set it on the ground. By this time she would smell it and walk up but she didn't. I started to get confused and walked around the room to find her.

I checked her tree, she wasn't there. She wasn't on my bed, nor in my bathroom. I looked threw the cabinets in the kitchen and worry started to grow in me when I didn't find her. The Finalizer was huge if a StormTrooper let her out I had no clue how I was going to find her.

I walked out of my quarters to find a piece of black cloth on the ground. My heart dropped knowing what it was, it was a piece of Kylo Ren's old uniform. He told me to get rid of it but I kept the scarf part wanting to remember him if he ever died in battle. I took a deep breath and strode towards Kylo's quarters.

In front of his door laid a ball of orange fur. Milli's fur. "Of all places she could have gone, as if the ship isn't BIG enough... She had to end HERE. Ren's probably already eviscerated her..." the thought of Kylo skinning my cat made me angry. He knew how much I cared for her.

I was so full of rage I didn't even knock. I slammed my hand on the DNA pad and the door slid open. I gasped at the sight. Millicent laid on Kylo's bed as he slept. She was alive, thankfully, and purring. The light from the hallway shined on Kylo's face and slowly woke him up. He saw the outline of my uniform, "Well well... what a pleasant surprise."

I rolled my eyes and walked over to his bed. Kylo sat up the blankets falling off his figure. I scooped up Milli. "I have come here to collect what is rightfully mine." I turned on my heel and tried to walk away but stopped when I felt a tug on my Great Coat. "What Ren?" I hissed.

"Stay... I found your little shrine of my items in your room when I went to get Millicent." I turned around my face burning red. I snatched my coat tail out of his hand. "It isn't a shrine... and I just came here for Milli, not you." Kylo grabbed my hand and removed my glove. "Oh but you want me don't you Hux. You know I can read your thoughts, you are strong-willed but I can still read them." He laced his fingers in mine.

Milli jumped out of my hands and got back up on his bed curling in a little ball. "Your cat wants to stay... so why don't you." I did want to stay. I wanted to melt into his arms, but I fought it not wanting to seem weak.

"I know you aren't weak Hux. I've seen your battles, I know all there is to know about you... now please, stay." It was that moment when I looked at him. His perfect face, and his huge muscles. His uniform didn't leave much to the imagination but still watered down everything.

No thank you, I expect Milli to be in my room at six-thirty tomorrow morning and no later. I snapped my hand back and walked out. When I reached the door I stopped involuntarily. I turned around to find Kylo holding out his hand. I got closer and closer to him until our faces were inches away. "Ren..."

"Shhh..." Kylo then kissed me letting me go. My hands ran threw his hair and I pulled away. "Stop this at once Ren." He chuckled, "That's all you Hux... now lay down with me." My face twitched knowing he was right, but not wanting to believe it. I pulled off the top layers of my uniform leaving me in a tank top and pants.

I jumped over him grabbing Milli and putting her in between us. "That isn't safe for the cat..." Kylo said tracing his fingers against my skin. "Whatever could you mean?" He smirked and removed Milli pulling me into his chest. His arm was firmly around my waist. "Because I'm going to spoon you until your hair goes gray." I sighed.

"Whatever... Goodnight Kylo..." I cringed not meaning to call him by his first name. He kissed my shoulder resting his head on it. "Goodnight Armitage." I rolled my eyes, "Don't call me that." He laughed... "I said goodnight Armitage."