Control (Fluff)

Kylo hung from the wall. His arms were tightly tied above his head. His wrist burned and he could feel his toes cramping from standing on them. Hux sat at his desk doing some paperwork. He was the one who put Kylo there for pleasure. Kylo thought that once they finished he was going to cut him down, but to no surprise, he didn't.

"General?" Hux glanced over his glasses that rested on his nose. "Yes?" Kylo pulled on the ropes one more time. "Red Fire." When Kylo heard the words escape from his lips he hated himself. It was his and Hux's safe word. Hux grunted and took off his glasses. He looked at the hanging Knight once more before walking over to him.

"Why are you hanging here?" Kylo let his head fall. "I'm being punished..." Hux grabbed his chin and made him look into his eyes. "Why?" Kylo winched still trying to hold himself up. "I was being a tease in front of your fleet, in front of your men."

"And why do we not do that?" Kylo sighed as he shifted on his feet, "Because the General can't hold himself back when I call him... daddy~" Hux's entire body shivered, "Correct my little Knight. You finally learned your lesson." Hux grabbed Kylo's saber off the table and cut him down.

Kylo fell to his knees and laid down on the ground. Hux felt a little guilt and picked Kylo up off the floor. "What are you doing?" Kylo mumbled. Hux took him into his bathroom and ran a bath. He sat Kylo down and took off his greatcoat and tunic leaving him in a tank top. He pulled off his gloves. Kylo flinched at the hot water on his skin.

"Too hot my love?" Kylo nodded slightly and Hux turned it down. Kylo took a deep breath. Hux lathered up his hands in soap and then rubbed Kylo's shoulders knowing they were sore. Kylo groaned and leaned into his hands.

"You look really sexy in glasses," Kylo said relieving the silence. Hux chuckled, "It's funny that you love them because I despise them." Hux ran his hands down Kylo's arms and drew circles over the marks on his wrist. "I deserved it..." Kylo said, Hux's head snapped up and his eyes met Kylo's.

"You can't control when your...." Kylo smiled, "When I'm what, Armitage?" Hux cleared his throat. "When you're... horny." Hux whispered just enough for Kylo to hear. "Like now?" Kylo moved in the water so his face was close to Hux's. Hux didn't look up at him, he just continued to clean his arm. He felt Kylo's hot breath on his nose.

"Armi..?" Hux swallowed hard. "Yes..?" Hux knew what was next. "Please just don't ruin my uniform." He sighed. "I won't... if you take it off." Kylo mumbled as he watched Hux strip his boots and the rest of his undergarments. Once Hux was undressed Kylo pulled him into the tub.

Once Hux settled on his chest comfortably. "You aren't hard?" He asked out of pure curiosity. Kylo chuckled, "I tricked you.... there is no escape from my arms unless you sleep." Hux sighed, "I don't sleep, Ren."

"It's been three days, and you tried to take care of me... so now it's my turn. You aren't getting out until you sleep. And remember I can enter your mind, I'll know if you are faking it." Now that Kylo had mentioned it Hux was tired. He didn't even realize it. The water was so warm, and he loved the feeling of Kylo holding him up. Kylo reached his hand out and used the force to play Hux's favorite classical music record. "Now sleep, Armitage..."