STUPID

A/N: Inspired by the song STUPID. Enjoy!

It was a peaceful meeting. All of Hux's superiors were there, Kylo Ren was running the meeting, talking of their next attack. Every so often Hux and Kylo would hold eye contact, Hux was one of the few people that could see threw the mask. Not a lot of people knew what Ren looked like underneath, but Hux did. Through Hux couldn't see Kylo's eyes he knew he was looking at him.

"So I believe that their new base is on-" Kylo stopped and looked over at Hux. "General, would you calm down. Your thoughts are distracting." Hux pulled himself out of his mind, "Excuse me?" Kylo cracked his knuckles on the table. "You are thinking too loudly about my plan. Stop." Now everyone was looking at Hux. "Yes Commander Ren."

Kylo continued with his plan. "But Commander, charging on the planet would not be wise. My men are skilled and trained, but we would lose a lot of troops if we didn't let them come to us." Kylo cocked just head. "And why would we want them to come to us General?"

"We will be prepared, the troops know the entire layout of the maze that is the StarKiller base. The Resistance does not. They would easily get lost, making it easier to fall into various traps, and dead ends." Everyone nodded, "It is the smart alternative Commander." A officer commented. "You should be grateful to have such a smart General." Another Commander said.

Kylo chuckled, "Smart? Yes, General Hux may be smart on the outside, but you don't see what I see." Kylo crossed the room and stood behind Hux. "You don't see his mind." Hux tried to get out of the chair, but Kylo held him down by his shoulder. "What's wrong General, scared that they'll find out what goes on in your head?"

Hux squirmed in the chair trying so hard to get out. If Kylo told the men what went threw his head, his carrier would be over. "No, I am not frightened. I'd just advise you to take your hand off of me." Kylo tightened his grip. "No." Everyone looked confused. "Please Commander, enlighten us."

Hux felt Kylo enter his head. "I know you think about me in the shower, holofilms in your browser, think about me with your hand in your trousers." Hux breath was staggered. "I know you salivate over me sir, knees are getting weaker when you hear me threw the speakers." Kylo backed away from Hux. "Holy Sith, that's the worst I've seen."

Hux stood up and kicked the chair. He walked over to Kylo, "General is this true?" One of the officers said. "The only thing I think about in the shower is why your such coward, calling yourself 'big boss' and 'Master'. You look into a monsters mind, and he can look into yours!" Hux pressed the button on Kylo's helmet and threw it off. He back handed him hardly across the face. "Now let that resonate!" He then kicked him on the ground and walked out of the room satisfied.

Kylux: Images and One Shotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें