Too Long (Violent Smut)

A/N: Happy May the 4th! I hope you enjoy!

"Yes right there...." Hux was at his station, the Resistance had just shown up from no where. He watched as Kylo's shuttle flew all over. He tried his hardest to hide the approaching smirk on his face. involuntary, big images of four weeks ago flashed every time he closed his eyes. It was a mix of Kylo's skin, and his moans.

Hux's face twitched as he watched the reckless knight do many flips in the air. Get out of my head Ren. It isn't a smart place to be durning battle. Hux heard a chuckle ring in his ears, he knew it didn't come from the outside world. This confirmed that Kylo was giving him these visions. Well what if you're the only thing that calms me?

Hux scoffed, You're distracting me, stop projecting these thoughts into my mind! Hux knew how to smoothly communicate with Kylo threw his head. What if they aren't projections, what if they are just my thoughts? Hux raised his brow and crossed over the side of the bridge to follow Kylo's shuttle.

Why are you thinking of me in such a time of importance? You must focus on your mission. Though Hux couldn't see it, he knew that Kylo was smirking, he was always so cocky outside of the bedroom. Because you are the only thing I think of. I miss you, it's been too long.

Hux felt the same way, it had been too long. They were always very cautious with everything they did, keeping it hidden from Snoke and their fellow co-workers, with the exception of Phasma. She found out on her own by walking in on the couple. "General, what shall we do now, Commander Ren is in position to fire." Hux smirked, "Fire away."

The Resistance ship exploded slowly and Hux watched out of the corner of his eye as Kylo's shuttle flew towards the Finalizer. "Good work everyone, now return to your regularly scheduled jobs. I will discuss with Commander Ren to see if you can all go to your quarters early." Everyone cheered and got back to their panels.

Hux's sigh was full of relief as he fixed his uniform and walked to Kylo's quarters. As he approached the hall, he saw a frustrated Kylo storm in. He followed him sticking his hand in the door before it could shut. "What's wrong?" He asked flatly with no genuine concern.

Kylo turned back to him, his black hair falling in his face. "I'm hurting." Confusion danced in Hux's eyes as he studied Kylo's face. "Where?" Kylo took a step towards Hux so there noses were touching, "My body aches for you, but I'm not sure if I want you to destroy it again."

Hux's fingers twitched, "And what gives you the authority to deny me of what I want." Hux broke Kylo's stare from his lips and walked behind him. He circled around him looking all over his body. Kylo recoiled at his authority. "Nothing General. Nothing gives me the authority to deny you of my body." Hux wanted so badly to touch him but he restrained himself.

"Then show me, show me who holds the power in this room, pet." Hux kicked in the back of Kylo's knees making him fall. Kylo looked up at Hux with those puppy eyes of his. "I've missed the way you look on your knees." Hux unbuttoned his pants and Kylo pulled them down with his underwear. "Your visions were torturous... now fix what you've done." Kylo licked the bead of precum off of Hux's head.

He licked his lips and licked the bottom of his shaft, before taking him in his mouth. Hux showed no sign of pleasure, he wanted Kylo to work for it. "Do you need help taking my cock?" Kylo looked up at Hux filling his eyes with innocence. He slowly nodded his head. Hux smirked and laced his fingers in Kylo locks. He grabbed him by his scalp and pushed him down on his length.

Kylo moaned and licked around Hux working hard for at least one sound from Hux. Kylo grabbed Hux's hand and ripped it out of his hair, so he could gain control again. He tilted his head up and took Hux down his throat. Kylo swallowed around him and hallowed out his cheeks. Hux groaned, "Good boy, you know exactly how to serve your master."

Kylo pushed himself off of Hux, making graphic slurping noises. "Bed. Now." Hux commanded as Kylo stood. Kylo nodded and unzipped his boots and unbuckled his belt. Hux got behind him and took off his cape throwing it to the side. He violently ripped Kylo's pants down his legs earning a moan from him. Hux didn't want to waste time, but he wanted to savor the moment.

He grabbed his member and rubbed it along Kylo's entrance. "What makes you believe you deserve my cock?" Hux growled. Kylo whimpered, "I fought hard today! I did it all for you!" Hux nodded, "Tell me Ren, have you broken our rule?" The rule was Kylo could not touch himself, without Hux's permission. When Kylo didn't answer Hux pressed his erection into Kylo's thigh, "No! I would never dream of it!" Hux smirked, "Good boy. Are you ready for your master?" Kylo shook his head making Hux raise an eyebrow.

He sighed and brought his fingers to Kylo's mouth. "Open." Kylo let his mouth fall open and Hux shoved his fingers down his throat. Kylo sucked on the fingers, getting them wet, he licked between the crevice and scraped his teeth along them. Hux pulled his fingers out of his mouth and drug them down his chest and torso. Hux first entered with his pointer finger feeling how tight Kylo was. "This proves your previous statement.... I'm glad you haven't broken any rules. Would you like another finger?"

"Yes master!" Hux tilted his chin up and dipped his middle finger in. Kylo started to moan as Hux scissored his fingers. "More~ I need you Hux~" Hux tilted his head. "Is that a command?" Kylo frantically shook his head, "No! Never!" Hux smirked, "Good." Hux slowly pulled his fingers out of Kylo, making him whimper. He then quickly replaced it with his member.

"Sith!" Kylo groaned as Hux inched in. Hux quickly bottomed out, "Gods you're so tight..." Kylo nodded and whimpered. Hux let him adjust to his size and then started moving, trying to set a pace. Kylo whimpered, "You're bigger than I remember." Hux nodded, and Kylo propped himself on his elbows, looking down at Hux destroying him. Kylo's head fell back and he let the pleasure flow through him.

Kylo became a moaning mess, making Hux smirk as he pounded into him. "Master... I need to cum... please let me cum." Hux shook his head and grabbed onto Kylo's member. "Hold it. You will not cum until I say so." Hux started to violently rub Kylo. "Hux please!" Kylo bucked his hips causing Hux to hit his prostate. Kylo accidentally came all over Hux's hand, moaning out his name.

Hux looked at his hand in disgust. "I told you to hold it." Kylo looked down in shame. "I couldn't... you were giving me too much pleasure." Hux grabbed onto Kylo's chin and pulled out. "You dare disobey me..?" Hux smeared Kylo's cum all over his face and chest. "Hux it's been a month I-"

"I DONT CARE! Go clean yourself up. You don't deserve to make me cum." Kylo looked down, "Armitage... please I want to-" Hux threw Kylo off the bed, "I SAID NO!" Kylo looked up and nodded. "Yes sir..." Hux sighed and tucked himself away and walked out of the quarters, leaving Kylo alone for the night for the first and last time.