Ice King (Smut)

A/N: Inspired by Working Bitch and some Billie Eilish songs. I've been wanting to use some of her lyrics for a while, so I'll use them here! This story line was recommend by Kacy____42069.

Hux vibed down the hallway dancing to the song that was stuck in his head. He walked into the command center and stopped, but once he entered his sound proof office he belted the lyrics. He sat down at his desk, and resolved to humming. He flipped threw emails on his holopad and responded to all of them.

Hux then started filing the paperwork of the new recruits. Every so often he'd catch his foot tapping. Why was this song plastered in his mind? He hadn't heard it in years! His door slung open and Kylo stormed towards him. He took off his helmet, and threw it to the side.

Hux turned and Kylo towered over him. "Ren..." Hux said looking into the endless eyes of the Commander. Kylo pinned him against the filing cabinet and smashed his lips into his, the tent in his pants becoming more obvious, as he grinded against Hux.

Hux moaned into his mouth but then turned away. "I'm working..." Kylo studied his face to make sure he was actually serious. "Really? I've been thinking about you all day, I haven't touched myself at all because I wanted to save it for you, and you use work as an excuse?" Hux rolled his eyes and wiped his mouth, "I don't have time for your dick, Ren. You cannot sway my attention."

Hux sat back down and Kylo just stared at him, "I exceed my superiors expectations, nothing you do is extraordinary." Hux said, crossing his legs trying to hide his hard-on. Kylo walked behind his chair and got on his knees. His hot breath rolled down Hux's neck, making him shudder. "Don't play that game with me Hux. I know what you want."

Kylo flicked his wrist and used the Force to stroke Hux under his uniform. Hux groaned and let his legs fall from each other. His head fell back and rested on Kylo's shoulder. Kylo turned the chair around slowly and rubbed his hands up Hux's thighs. Hux's eyes filled with hunger as Kylo reached for his belt buckle.

Hux bit his lip, "No." he finally breathed. Kylo stopped all his movements. "No, why?" Hux restrained himself, "You weren't honest last night. You hid something from me, just like your father would." Hux grabbed Kylo's chin averting his eyes from his erection. "Do not compare me to my father. I will not tell you the truth because you don't own me, if you want me to be yours, then you have to be mine." Kylo spat.

Hux rolled his eyes, and his grip tightened, "I don't belong to anyone, but everybody, dead and alive, knows my name." Hux threw Kylo's chin causing him to stumble. "Call me cold, hell call me the Ice King if you will, but remember, you have nothing on me, you are the italics, while I'm the bold."

Kylo got up, "Watch your tone..." he clenched his teeth. Hux scoffed, "Or what, you'll go cry to Snoke?" Kylo raised his hand and planted a hard slap on Hux's face. Hux recoiled and held his jaw in his hand, he felt his blood fill his mouth. He turned his face and smirked at Kylo. "So you're a tough guy? You like to be rough?"

Kylo raised his eyebrows, "Don't worry, Ren, you might be in control out here, but in the bedroom you are nothing but a vessel, so eager to be used, to be.... dominated." Kylo shivered, his heavy shoulders shaking. Hux leaned up to his ear, "I'll remember it all, and every detail, every mark you leave on my skin will come back and haunt you, because that's what I do." Hux stepped back and Kylo thought about what he just said.

"Now, pet, get out so I can actually get some work done." Kylo collected himself and left. Hux fell back in his chair. Another song replaced the one he had been singing all day. Hux squeezed his temples, this was going to be a long day.