Help Me Sleep (Smut)

It was the worse dream he's ever had. They were back on the StarKiller and instead of Kylo fighting Rey and Finn, it was Hux. He wasn't strong enough and fell. Kylo found him laying on the cold ground blood spilling out of his mouth. Kylo ran over to him and cradled the love of his life in his arms screaming out his name in agony. So much pain coursed threw his veins. He had lost so much in one day, his father, his will to live, and now Hux.

Kylo sat up breathing heavily. His husband was peacefully asleep beside him. Tears streamed down his face. Hux rolled over and looked up at Kylo. "Are you ok love?" Kylo shut his eyes and nodded. "Yes... just go back to sleep. I'll be ok." Hux shook his head and sat up. "I know that look, you had a bad dream and I can't leave you alone with your thoughts. It's dangerous."

Kylo sighed, Hux knew him so well. Kylo laid back down and Hux crawled onto his chest. "What was it about?" Kylo closed his eyes and recalled the dream. "I had never felt so much pain in my life..." he said concluding the story. Hux knew what he had to do to get Kylo to sleep. He scooted up and nibbled at his jaw.

"Armitage... not.... right.... now..." Kylo said between soft pleasured groans. "Let me help you sleep, my Knight." Hux ran his hands up Kylo's chest getting on top of him. His lips connected with Kylo's and it set Kylo's needs in stone. "I'm right here, and I'll always be here," Hux said trailing kisses down to his waistband leaving marks every so often.

"Armi..." it erupted as a growl from Kylo's chest as Hux stripped him of his underwear. "I know..." Hux kissed his base and worked up to the tip. He knew how much Kylo hated teasing but it was the only thing to distract him from his graphic dream.

Kylo watched him carefully taking mental pictures for later when Hux was busy working. Kylo bucked his hips shoving himself into Hux's mouth. Hux's tongue swirled around him knowing all of his sweet spots from past encounters. He let Kylo do all the work keeping in mind he loved taking control. Hux never let him have control, but this night he let it slide for Kylo's sake.

Hux left his manhood as he felt shivers leave Kylo's body, knowing he was close. "Fuck Hux!" Kylo said smashing his fist into the bed. Kylo grabbed Hux by his hair and rolled him over on the bed. Hux shimmed up the bed and met Kylo's lips with his. Lacing one hand in Kylo's hair, Hux used the other to fling off his undergarments. Kylo grinned into the kiss and he felt Hux's bare skin.

Kylo tried to go down on Hux's body just like he had done for him but Hux grabbed his chin. "Tonight is all for you... if you don't please me you know I'll get you back." Kylo smirked and grabbed his member placing it at Hux's entrance trying to prepare him. Hux raised an eyebrow and pulled Kylo down to whisper in his ear. "Do whatever you want to do to me Supreme Leader Ren." That lust-filled growl could send Kylo jumping off the end by itself. And it had before, but he needed to be inside Hux, he needed to feel him.

Kylo slowly inserted himself earning sounds from Hux he'd never heard before. "God Ren!" Once he could feel that Hux was adjusted he rocked his hips. "Holy Sith!" Hux screamed never feeling so much pleasure. Kylo pulled out to just renter Hux hitting spots that were new to him. Kylo snaked his hand in between their sweaty bodies and grabbed onto Hux's member giving it a couple of pumps. Hux couldn't hold in his orgasm. "FUCK KYLO!" He yelled out into the cold dark night.

Kylo felt his arms get weak as his legs shook. "Give it to me Ren!" Hux whispered still riding out his high. Kylo squeezed his eyes shut and the dream faded as he spilled deep inside Hux. He rolled off the top of him, "Holy.... shit." He said breathing heavily. Hux chuckled. "Think you'll be able to sleep now?" Kylo nodded ferociously. Hux rolled off his chest and back over to his side of the bed. "By the way Kylo... remind me to make you top more." Kylo smiled and pulled Hux close to him. "Oh, I'll remind you..."