The Bath Full of Dread

Hux slams Kylo against the wall. "You will listen to me."

"No." Kylo replaced his bandage and narrowed his eyes. Hux pressed into his body. "Then I shall punish you."

"Oh? You can do that?" Hux wraps his fingers around Kylo's neck. "I can." Kylo stares into his soul. "You won't." Hux smirks and leads him to his bed. "Sit."

"No." Hux throws him on the bed and sits on his lap, kissing at his jaw and sweet spot. Kylo looks at the ceiling and smirks. "I thought you said I was being punished." Hux hummed against his neck, "This comes first."

"Fine with me General." Hux unzips his tunic and was wearing something different, a white button up instead of a black one. He sucks at Kylo's Adam's Apple, loving the feeling of the vibration from his humming. Kylo closes his eyes and rubs the back of Hux's neck.

Hux moves to his sweet spot, clearly very hungry. He grinds his hips down and a small moan escapes his lips and resonates in Kylo's skin. Kylo takes a long deep breath and grabs Hux's chin, kissing him hungrily, the rage from before coming through. Hux hums and pulls at Kylo's waist band. "Punishment." Hux whimpers, "But I want this..."

"Ah ah ah...you love a punishment. And you owe me a punishment." Hux shifts "What if my punishment isn't giving you one?"

"Then I still won't listen." Hux nods and gets up, "Lay down...?" He was in a bit of pain for waiting too long to take care of himself. "I am" Kylo spreads out. Hux nods and looks at the bulge in Kylo's pants. He whimpers and gulps. He then steps into his closet coming back with a gag.

"You take my freedom of speech?" Kylo chuckles.

"Just- be quiet please..."

"Yes sir..."

Hux walked over to him and sat back on his lap.

"Hi pretty..."

"Hey..." Hux's hands slightly shook, he hated doing this. "Armi...you don't have to..." Hux shook his head, "No... you want this.. you deserve it."

"I know you don't want to...it's ok.."

"Just be quiet!"

"Will you calm down?" Kylo's face was confused.

"I'm trying!"

Kylo sits up. "Why are you being like this?"

Hux sighs, "We just haven't done this in a long time..."

"I know...but I need you to relax."

Hux huffed, "It's not like I'm trying to be anncy!"

"I know Hux!"

Hux shakes his head and lays his head down on Kylo's shoulder. Kylo sighs and unbuttons Hux's shirt and throws it off, taking his own layers off in the process. "Can we just get it over with?"

Hux pulls away from his shoulder, "W-What?"

"Can we just do this and be done?"

Hux scoffed and grabbed his shirt, "What is wrong with you?" Hux turned around and walked away. He gets up and follows him. "No...! Hux I didn't mean-!" Hux turns around, putting his shirt back on, "Just leave me alone!"

"Please baby! I just wanted to get this done so we could cuddle!"

Hux rolled his eyes, "I've waited two months for you! I didn't want to 'get it over with'! I wanted to take this slow! I wanted this because I deserve it but all you care about is your punishment and your affection!"

Kylo stops and looks at him. He nods and goes back to the bed. "Is that what you think?"

"That's exactly what I think."

"You didn't once think I didn't have a bath waiting on you? You didn't think I've been planning aftercare and cuddles for days and fantasizing about it? You didn't think you were more than a kriffing master to me? You didn't think, not for one second that I wanted to get to the part where we were both comfortable?"

Hux looks down, "I'm sorry..." Kylo shrugs and lays down. "You should go to take that bath."
Hux walks over to him, "Please don't shut down on me..."

"Mm." Kylo pulls the covers up and over his head. Hux sighs and takes his clothes off walking into the bathroom with a frown on his face. He felt bad looking at the candle light and wine glass with Hux's favorite book. His heart sank as he got in and leaned against the bathtub.

Kylo got up and stripped silently, going to the bathroom and getting in the tub on the opposite side, looking at the water and not Hux. Hux looked at him, just wanting to reach out and touch him. He grabbed a stick of deodorant from the floor and floated it to Kylo.

Kylo pushed it back and looked up at him. "Was that your attempt to make you acting like your father better?" Hux felt like he wanted to vomit hearing the words, "I'm sorry Ren... I didn't know..."

"I'm sorry too." Hux kept his eyes down and sighed, dread pumping through his body.
Kylo looks at him and thoughts of Hux's father run through his head. Hux let his head fall back, he stared at the wall behind him and his thoughts were loud. They were memories of all the times he was compared to his father and what he did wrong in that situation.

Kylo grabs the side of his head and chokes on a whimper. "Armi...I...please...I'm sorry..." Hux hummed, "Thanks for the bath."
Kylo lets go of his head and stretches out in the tub, putting his foot on Hux's upper thigh and rubbing it softly. "I'm so sorry baby..." Hux nods and hugs him, "I'm sorry for acting like Brendol." Kylo wraps his arms around him and buries his face in his neck. "Never let me say that to you...ever again."

Hux whimpers and closes his eyes. "Ok..."

"I love you...so so much...and I will never stop." Hux was too tired to finish this conversation, "Shhh..." Kylo smiles softly and gets out, drying them off and laying Hux on the bed in his towel. He lays beside him and softly kisses up his chest. "You look sexy in that towel." He smiles again and rests his head on Hux's chest.

Hux groaned as his member twitched. He smacked his lips and got comfortable. Kylo sings out of tune and sleepily, "My baby's so beautiful...he's the love of my life...he's a little moody sometimes...he loves me very much...but I love him more...and his kisses are sweet...but he's kinda mean...hmm hmm hmm hmm hmm...hmm hmm hmm..."

Hux groaned and turned his back to him, trying to sleep. "Shh..." Kylo moved down the bed and kissed up his back slowly and softly. Hux swatted him away. "Ben..." Kylo gulped and laid on his back. "Who am I?"

Hux didn't mean to say it, it was just the way he slurred his words. "Kylo... I'm trying to sleep!"

"Say it...please..."

Hux groaned, "Kylo Ren! Gods!"

"I just wanted to hear you say Ben again..."

Hux huffed, "Benjamin Solo." He turned over and pulled the covers over his face.

Kylo closes his eyes. "It sounds nice..."

"SHHH!"

Kylo nods and goes to sleep.

A/N: Thank you, McKenna085 for helping me with this story!