I Don't Think So (Angst)

A/N: WARNING: MENTIONS OF ABUSE, PHYSICAL AND SEXUAL!

Hux and Kylo had just finished another 'private meeting' and Kylo laid breathlessly on Hux's bed. Hux pulled on his uniform staring at the tired Knight sprawled out on his bed. "Rollover." Kylo didn't comply, he couldn't feel anything.

"I said roll over, Ben." Kylo groaned at the name. Hux knew he only let him call Kylo that, he then used his arm to roll over. "Get out." Hux threw Kylo's clothes at him. "What?" Kylo said sitting up on the bed. "Get out of my room." Hux stepped towards Kylo standing over him. Kylo sat there in disbelief, putting on his boxers. Hux grabbed him by the chin and lead him to the door.

"Get dressed, and leave. How many more languages do I have to say it in to get it threw your skull." Kylo pulled on his tunic. He didn't know how to feel, he melted under the General's control, but this time he was offended. Hux opened the door when Kylo just stood there, "I'll see you tomorrow, Commander Ren." Hux slammed the door in Kylo's face.

Kylo stood on the other side of the door for a couple of minutes in shock. He scrunched his eyebrows. No... I don't think so. Kylo kicked the door open and Hux sat at his piano. Kylo stormed over to him and stood over him for the first time in forever. "General." He muttered, Hux wasn't surprised he just kept on playing his piece. "Hux... look at me." Hux chuckled at the attempt of dominance and continued playing waiting for him to snap.

Kylo kept his composure. He knew what Hux wanted and didn't give it to him. "Armitage Brendol Hux." Hux slammed the keys and kicked the piano bench. "WHAT?!" Kylo knew he hated his whole name, especially because it contained his father's. "You do not treat me like that!" Kylo yelled backing Hux against the piano.

Kylo stood over Hux, "I know you have seen me do a lot of fucked up shit, but that doesn't mean I'm not human. I have feelings unlike you! I'm not damaged like you, I don't repress my feelings and shove them down someone else's mouth! You just don't leave someone like that!" Kylo turned around and walked away breaking his gaze with Hux. He looked truly afraid and disgusted.

"AGGGHHH!" Kylo yelled as he did with his tantrums. Hux's eyes searched Kylo's body. He was freaked out, he had never seen this side of Ren directed towards him. "Ren..." Kylo angrily ran his fingers threw his hair. "WHAT?!" Hux's breath was short and fast. "I didn't know you felt like that..."

"WELL MAYBE IF YOU OPENED YOUR EYES YOU'D SEE THAT EVERYONE ELSE ISN'T AS EMOTIONLESS AS YOU!" All of the pent up feelings from so many years of being Hux's little 'slave' spilled out of him. Hux did what his body told him to do. He walked over to Kylo and put a hand on his shoulder. Tears were now streaming down Kylo's face running down his scar.

Neither of them wanted to say anything. Kylo shook his head and turned to leave. Hux's hand slipped down his shoulder and grabbed his arm quickly and tightly. Kylo looked back at him, "You are too bruised. I've fallen for a lie." Hux's grip was like iron on Kylo's arms, it would definitely leave finger marks on his skin.

"Please Ren... don't leave." Kylo bit the inside of his mouth, "Should have thought of that when you kicked me out the first time." Kylo ripped his arm from Hux and left the room. He was now in control, and he'd never let Hux regain it if he was going to treat him like that.

Kylo speed up when he heard the clicking of Hux's polished boots behind him. "Stop following me!" Kylo turned around and Han Solo stood behind him. "Son..." Kylo fell back, and Hux stood above him. Something was in his mind, he could feel it. As he looked at Hux above him the many years of being used by the redhead flashed threw his mind.

"You are useless." Hux spat in his face. "The only reason you are in power is because of your family." Hux kicked his side. Many other memories followed, some he didn't even remember. He remembered why he stayed, why he came to Hux's room once a month every 12th. He was scared, he had been trapped in a relationship that didn't exist outside of Hux's quarters.

Ren scrambled up and ran away. He knew where he was going, it was the only place he could go. Home.