The Bandages

Hux was completely lost. The StarKiller was destroyed, his superior was in a coma, and his subordinates did not want to obey him. Everyone had lost hope. So many were dead or injured. Even Hux thought all hope was lost.

"General... Master Ren is awake." Hux turned around and Phasma stood front and center of the control room on the Finalizer. "Thank you, Captain." Hux had been taking care of the Knight because all the medical droids were lost in battle. He was the only one, besides Phasma, that had been trained in First Aid.

The door slid open and Kylo sat up on his stretcher. Hux strode over to him, "Lie down. You are not in a good enough condition to be sitting up." Kylo shot an ugly look his way. "Why are you here, you are the last person I want to see." Hux sighed. "Lift your arms, I need to change your bandages." Kylo complied, "You didn't answer my question."

Hux pulled off Kylo's old bloodstained bandages making Kylo wince. "I am the only one on this ship certified to take care of you, the only one trained in First Aid." Hux removed his glove and rubbed some triple antibiotic ointment on his wounds, Kylo cringed and reached for Hux's hand. "Stop." Hux commanded, "I'm trying to help."

"How are my stats..." Hux lifted an eyebrow trying to concentrate on wrapping Kylo back up. "You'll back on your feet in two days, that is if you rest and follow my instruction." Hux glanced up at Kylo's face, "But we both know you won't be doing that." Kylo rolled his eyes and grabbed Hux's arm.

Kylo lifted Hux's uniform up to his elbow and looked at the many bandages that cascaded up his forearm. Hux ripped his arm from Kylo's grip and walked over to the sink. "When was the last time someone has taken care of you General?" Kylo was generally concerned, the bandages looked old.

"The medical bots were destroyed in the explosion, Phasma wrapped me up three days ago, I'll be fine." Kylo shook his head. "No you won't, and you know that." Hux turned around and faced him. "And why do you care? You were the reason I got these wounds." Kylo's shoulders fell. "You were stupid to get too attached to a girl that would never turn to the dark side. You know that."

"I care because I know I caused them. Now get rid of your shirt, now." Hux hesitated but he had to. One, the bandages were starting to burn his back in a germy way, he knew that wasn't good. Two, he knew Kylo could patch him up, he had done it before. And three, he deserved to get fresh bandages, he wanted to be taken care of.

"Fine." Hux threw his Great Coat to the side and pulled off his top layer, button-up shirt, suspenders, and a tank top. Kylo laughed, "Are you hot in all of that?" Hux rolled his eyes, "Why do you think I'm so skinny, I sweat off those pounds." Kylo smiled, "Skinny is good... I like skinny." Hux opened his mouth to protest but Kylo removes the bandages.

It felt so good to feel the air hit his skin, it had been smothered by those infectious diseases for too long. Kylo frowned, "What happened?" Hux looked back at the wound, "Got grazed by a bullet. I really need to teach my men how to aim." They both laughed and Kylo did the same thing Hux did to him.

"Too tight?" Kylo said pulling them together. "No. It's just right. Thank you, Ren." Hux put his uniform back on. "I'm glad that is getting better, it was pretty nasty when they brought you in," Hux said pointing to the injury on Kylo's face. "Yeah... she got my face pretty well." Hux nodded, "It'll scar for sure."

It was then that Hux saw how close his face was to Kylo's. He didn't even realize that they were growing closer as they talked. "You know Ren, you have been an exceptional patient... I think you deserve a reward." Kylo glanced down at Hux's lips and back to his eyes. "A reward you say?"

Kylo cupped Hux's face in his hand and placed his lips onto Hux's. The kiss grew more and more heated and Hux trialed down Kylo's face to his neck. Hux sucked the part of his throat under his Adam's apple. He left a huge mark in the place of his mouth and pulled away. "Something to remember me by." Hux said grabbing his Great Coat.

He kissed Kylo lightly one more time and walked out the door. Kylo sat on the cot and was visibly shaken. He now wanted to follow Hux's every instruction so he could get out of there as quickly as possible to find out what else Hux could do with that mouth.