Words Hurt (Smut)

*~Kylo's POV~*

It was just like any other day. I was walking down the hallway and wanted to stop and ask General Hux if he wanted to grab a drink. Hux was always eager to drink with me. He was exhausted from the hard work that he had done during the week. Though he hated me, once a week we would put our weapons down and complain about our jobs.

I knocked on his office door and it opened quickly. The redhead sat at his desk, eyes glued to his holopad. "Yes, Ren?" I always got nervous around Hux. I really liked him and loved to hear my name on his lips. "I was wondering if you'd like to grab a drink maybe. I just got the bar restocked." Hux looked at me, I was glad he couldn't see my face, due to my helmet.

He slightly nodded and shut off his pad. He stood up and straightened his uniform. God that uniform was so sexy on him. He walked past me and lead me to my room. Being so high in The First Order I was the only one allowed to have alcohol, therefore I shared it with Hux, knowing he needed a break every once and a while.

Hux opened my door and let himself in, he sat down on the couch and sighed. "So Ren, what is the special today?" I took off my helmet and placed it on the stand. "Azrabathian wine." He raised his eyebrows, "I'm impressed, Ren. That stuff is expensive and rare." I nodded, it really did burn a hole in my pocket but it was worth it, "Well it's also your favorite. You probably don't remember but you told me it was your favorite a couple of months ago. I had some extra money around and knew it was strong, I knew that it'd remind you of Arkanis. So I bought it."

Hux nodded and I pulled the wine out of the cooler. He handed me two wine glasses and I filled them appropriately. I smelled the wine and cringed. "Holy Sith... this is strong." Hux chuckled, his laugh was perfect and it made me feel like I was worth something. He took a sip, "I haven't had this stuff in a really long time... what's the date?"

I picked up the bottle and smiled at the date, "Zero ABY." It was Hux's birth year. He smirked. "Interesting... this is some old wine, I'm surprised that they managed to keep it this long." I narrowed my eyes, "Your only thirty-five Hux. That isn't old." He chuckled and sipped the wine again taking a bigger swig. "Old enough I guess you could say."

I loved Hux's accent it was one of my more favorite things about him. "So what was it like on Arkanis... I've never been." Hux sighed and looked over to the side pouring himself another glass. "Arkanis was my personal hell. My father kept me locked in my room as he trained killers. It wasn't until I was ten that I got out of my house. I had stormtroopers following me all around, because my father was a political figure, I had no freedom. That's why I'm never going back."

I never knew his father, Brendol, he seemed so serious. "My father also killed my mother in the very room I stayed... I was constantly reminded of this by my stepmother. That's why I felt no remorse when Captain Phasma helped me slaughter both of them." A thought popped into my mind and I couldn't stop myself from saying it.

"So you're saying your mother was your father's mistress?" I flinched at the words and Hux was on his feet. He pulled me up by my robes and held his knife in front of my face. "Do not speak of my mother in this way." I held out my arm to his throat making sure he was a safe distance from me.

He glanced down at my arm and his face flickered with mischief. "Choke me Ren... you won't." I involuntarily tightened my grip on his throat earning a pleasured groan from him. He dropped his knife and pulled me towards him. He sat down on the couch and pulled me on top of him in one swift move. "You are drunk Hux... I can smell it on your breath." He laughed. "Alcohol brings out our deepest desires Ren. You cannot deny that you want this. I see how you watch me, how you search my body with hungry eyes when you think I'm not looking. I can see how you undress me with your eyes, and how you wonder what's underneath."

I felt the heat rise in my face, before I could protest Hux slammed his lips into mine, his hands exploring my thighs. I let out a deep groan into the kiss as his fingertips brushed over my aching cock. He bit my bottom lip and my hands shot up to tangle in his hair. As he trailed his kisses down my face I pulled off my gloves, wanting to feel his skin.

He kissed my neck leaving marks all over. I tried hard to not let the pleasure escape my lips, not giving him what he wanted. He pulled off my shirt and buried his face into my collarbone. "Hux~"

"Armitage.... call me Armitage. It's my first name." He held onto my hips and rocked his up pushing his erection into my leg. I groaned not feeling relief like this for months. I unbuttoned his jacket and threw it to the side. I didn't care so much for the button-up shirt that was underneath. I ripped it off throwing it to the side.

Hux fumbled around with my pants button, he got my pants off and slid his hand under my underwear. He grabbed me in his hand and I moaned louder than I have before. "God Ren... I didn't prepare for this." Hux skillfully moved his hands.

Hux used his free hand to slowly deprive himself of his own pants. I kissed down his neck and crawled off his lap. I sat on the floor and pulled down his boxers. I kissed my way up his thigh and up his cock stopping at the top. Hux growled as I went down bottoming out. "Jesus Kylo." He grabbed my hair pushing me down and pulling me back up.

He held me at the bottom for a while relishing in the sounds of me choking on him. Tears streamed down my face and he pulled me up to his lips. He wiped them away. "I'm sorry love, I just have waited for this moment for too long." He placed feathery kisses all over my face. I grabbed him and pulled him over me, laying down on the couch. He smirked at me and removed my underwear.

He leaned down to my ear, "The safe word... red fire." Those words came out of his mouth as a growl from his chest, spending chills down my spine. He placed my legs around his waist and carefully slid into me letting me feel every inch. "Armitage...." his face turned to one of panic as I called out his name.

"Don't stop." He licked his lips and pulled out to relentlessly slam back into me. The only sound in the room was of me calling out his name and his heavy breathing. His hair fell in his face as he concentrated on his hips and rhythm. His thrust were slow and even like he didn't want to hurt me. "Fuck Armitage." I felt a tingle run of my calf and settle in my abdomen. "General... I'm getting close."

"I know." Hux's thrust grew rougher and deeper as he chased my release. I tried to hold it back but failed miserably as his green eyes cut into mine. Hux's stomach looked like a Jackson Pollock painting. He smirked and he closed his eyes as he went deeper, exploring parts of myself that no one had reached. He hissed as he let go spilling inside of me. I could tell his arms were weak from holding himself up.

I pushed him off of me and got off the couch. Every inch of my body was quivering and aching. I picked Hux up off the couch and carried him over to my bed. I laid him down and crawled up behind him, covering both of us with my many layers of blankets. I cuddled him until he started to drift to sleep. "Thank you, Ren..." I chuckled and kissed his shoulder. "No. Thank you."