Secret Life

A/N: DISCLAIMER: MENTIONS OF ABUSE, PHYSICAL AND SEXUAL!

Hux was sitting on the couch in his and Kylo's shared quarters. He was peacefully reading and listening to classical music, his favorite pastime. He thankfully had the day to himself due to the win in battle yesterday.

The door flung open and Hux nervously shut his book. Kylo walked in and threw his helmet into the wall. His eyes darted to Hux and were full of anger, "Kylo... please don't...." Kylo's face twitched and Hux knew what was up next. Kylo walked over to him and picked him up off the couch. Hux didn't dare fight him, he already excepted his fate.

Kylo walked him over to the bed and got on top of him. He kissed his neck roughly, biting, and not in a good way. Hux didn't sign up for this, he knew that every time Kylo got angry he would relentlessly pound him into the bed, not caring if he satisfied Hux. Occasionally he would even punch, and slap Hux out of just anger.

Hux had been in this relationship for a little over a year, it didn't get this bad until the eleventh month. Hux tried every excuse he could find to escape, but Kylo always stopped him and done whatever he saw fit to Hux.

Kylo now laid breathless beside Hux. He pulled him closer to his chest and kissed his neck. "You know I love you right?" Kylo mumbled, "Yes." Hux whimpered. His everything was sore, his legs, throat, back, and of course his ass. Kylo tightly gripped Hux's side with no intention of letting him go.

After a while Hux started to hear the snores of Kylo as his grip loosened. Hux had done this a billion times before. He rolled over and Kylo's hand fell to the bed. He picked his underwear up off the floor. "Shit." He whispered Kylo had ripped another pair. He crept over to his dresser and pulled out a tank top and slid it on. He grabbed his uniform and left a note.

Going to go blow some steam in the gym. I will be back shortly. -Armitage.

Once he got to the gym he saw Phasma. He tried hard to hide his limp and busted lip, but Phasma knew something was wrong. "Hey, Armitage!" Since Hux and Phasma were friends she was able to call him by his first name. "Hey, Phas..." Hux sat down on the bench beside her.

"Everything ok?" Hux nodded, "Yeah, everything's fine. I'm just tired." She raised an eyebrow, "But didn't you have the day off?" He nodded, "Yeah but so did Kylo." He chuckled, "He decided to have some fun..." Phasma smiled and shook her head. "Well good for you Hux." She patted Hux's thigh and he flinched. Phasma felt him shiver. Hux put his elbows on his knees and hands on his face.

"Armitage, you know you can tell me anything right." Hux sighed, "Yes I know Phasma. We've just been going all day... he doesn't know when to stop." Phasma shook her head, "Take your coat and the top layer of your uniform off." Hux's face scrunched, "Captain, that's inappropriate." Phasma rolled her eyes. "Hux you know I'm asexual."

Hux sighed and stood taking off his uniform. "Armitage... these aren't hickeys are they..." Phasma said pointing to the big bruises on his arms. "They are bruises, I got a little drunk last night and woke up with them." Phasma nodded slowly and the gym door opened.

A pissed off Kylo stepped in. "Armitage, I thought we talked about leaving." Phasma saw Hux tense. "Ren, do you know where these bruises came from? Hux said that he had woken up with them." What was your story? Drunk, I was drunk. "He was intoxicated last night, I helped him take a shower and that one he slipped on the floor, and that one he hit the wall with his shoulder."

Kylo brushed Hux's skin with his fingertips. "I heard you two had a very eventful day?" Kylo chuckled and nodded. "You know Hux, never knows when to stop." That was the mistake. "Funny, because Hux said the exact same thing as you." Kylo smirked, "Damn if we are saying the same things maybe we did go too much." Hux nervously laughed.

"Well maybe take it easy on him next time Ren." Phasma slapped Kylo's back and walked into the locker room. Kylo turned to Hux, "This is why you don't leave our room without my permission. Is that understood?" Hux nodded, "I just.... I thought-"

"Well, you thought wrong. Now come on we are going back... I'm tired." Kylo grabbed Hux's arm and pulled him to the door. "I don't want to go back Ren." Kylo looked at him confused and angry. "Excuse me?" Hux swallowed hard. "I'm done... I don't want to be your little toy anymore!" Kylo's grip was firm. "That's not how that works Armitage."

"Let me go!" Hux kicked Kylo's stomach and he fell to the floor. Hux tried to run out but Kylo grabbed his ankle. Hux fell beside him. "You aren't very wise are you, General." Kylo held Hux's arms beside his head pinning him to the ground. His knee was in between Hux's legs, so if he moved he'd have easy access to kicking him where it hurt. "Let me go YOU MONSTER!"

Hux struggled under his grip. "YOU SON OF A BITCH, YOU ARE AN EMOTIONAL MESS!! YOU DON'T LOVE ME YOU LOVE THE THOUGHT OF ME, YOU LOVE USING ME! YOU ARE A MONSTER!" Kylo had never seen Hux so scared, it scared him. "Is... is that how you... truly feel?" Hux's face was twisted. "Yes!"

Kylo looked at what he was doing. He looked down at what he had done. He sat up, on his knees and looked at his hands and the bruises on Hux's skin. "I- I... did that?" It was like he was a completely different person. Hux was so confused. "Yes." Kylo looked up at Hux and tears clouded his eyes. "I'm... sorry." He whispered. Hux shook his head, he had heard sorry before and he was done. "Goodbye Ren."

He left Kylo to his thoughts in the gym and walked towards the Great Hall. He needed to speak with Snoke, he wanted to be transferred so he'd never have to see Kylo again.