Chapter 2

Livi was at school, it was time for DT, she would be seeing Noah. They would sit on the same table, they would help eachother out even though Livi was awful at DT! Well Noah would help Livi anyway.

She walked through the door and grabbed an apron, they always had to wear them and they went all the way down to their ankles. She folded it over so it was above her knees, she did it every time. She didn't want to look weird in front of Noah.

She felt someone tap her on the back "Take your time then." Noah joked.

"Alright! Keep your pants on!" Livi said laughing.

"Who said I was taking them off?" He said.

She punched him softly in the arm. Then she went and grabbed a chair. Noah came and sat down next to her. She turned her head and smiled at him. She always went weird mode when she was around him, she wanted him to see that she would be a good girlfriend, that she would love him. She just wished that he would see that she loved him even though she tried to hide it.

"So how has your week been?" He asked.

"Okay, boring but okay, how about you?" Livi said.

"Exactly the same." Noah said but hen they were interrupted by the teacher and the lesson was starting. They wouldn't have much time to talk, they had to write something today. They weren't allowed to talk when they were writing,