Chapter 12

She looked at the first text from Noah.

I am so sorry to hear about that, but you know it will get better, do you want me to come over? I know its probably not the best time, your mum must be pretty upset now as well. If you don't want me to come over then I can call you, or just stay texting. Cheer up.

Then she looked at the next one.

Hello? Livi?

Then she looked at the next one.

Livi, I don't want to jump to conclusions but if your ignoring me then why? Sorry it took me so long to answer, I was at football training. I'm sorry... Please just answer me!

She could hardly bear to look at the next one but she did it anyway.

I give up, I was trying to cheer you up but I guess your just annoyed at me not answering you the minute you send a text. I'm sorry I'm not superman. I'm sorry I'm not perfect but neither are you! No one is perfect! I didn't want to jump to conclusions but its been an hour and you haven't answered me. If you disagree with me then text me!

There was no way she could read anymore. She wasn't upset, she was angry, she was angry that he didn't think she had enough to deal with without being told that she was ignoring him. Why would she be? She texted him, he didn't text her. This was ridiculous. He was ridiculous.

Readers note: Hope you liked this chapter, I wrote a little bit more this time and I will probably be writing more today, I knew what to write because I had an idea what could happen, I still don't know how long it will be until the end. Sorry I don't write much in a chapter, like hardly anything but I am actually only 13 so I have so much work that I have to do. Okay bye! Xxx