Chapter 14

All day as Livi walked through school she could feel people staring at her, once someone even whispered "Slut" in her ear. No doubt Noah and his stupid friends had been spreading rumours about her but she didn't care, she was a free person! She had no crushes, if people kept doing this then she could just change school, life was simple, the staring and pointing wasn't affecting her. She didn't care about anything. Well the one bad thing was her mum and dad splitting up but there was no point worrying about it, there was nothing she could do about it. Anyway she had her friends who she knew would never be mean to her or about her.

She walked home alone. When she got home she went straight onto doing her homework, she had got so much of it that day. She had Maths, English, Science, Drama, Music and Geography. She was going to be working all night on it if she didn't work soon. She took her phone out of her pocket, lay it on the table and started on the maths homework. It was easy, for some reason her normal teacher hadn't been there and the supply teacher treated them like they had the brains of 5 year olds. It was only some addition and subtraction, this would take 5 minutes. She took her pencil out of her pencil case and stared at it. This was the pencil that she had written Noahs name with so many times before, it was blunt. She sharpened it and as she was about to start the homework she heard her phone go off. She stared at it, it was from Noah. She tried to stop herself looking at it but she couldn't stop herself and she opened the text.

You are the biggest slut I have ever met in my life! You just wanted a one day relationship didn't you! You had planned this, you wanted a kiss and you got it on the first day. I cant believe I was so stupid to trust that you actually loved me! This is just pathetic, I cant believe how gullible I am! Well congratulations, you tricked me and got what you wanted, but you wont be tricking anyone else ever again! I'll be making fun of that, slut!

She couldn't believe how stupid he was being. She actually found it quite funny! As she opened her maths book she found his name scrawled across the page. She took an eraser and rubbed out his name. As if it would erase him from her life! She went through every page of every one of her books getting rid of his name from everything. This was the start of forgetting about him. She went up into her room, took her diary from under her pillow and ripped every page where she had mentioned him out. She ripped them into tiny pieces and threw them out the window.

She decided to give herself a new look as well. This would be a new start for her. Her homework would have to wait, she was to busy transforming herself to do silly things like homework. She grabbed her makeup bag and stood in front of her mirror. She gave herself smokey black eyeshadow. She put a  line of eyeliner on. She put a thick layer of mascara on and curled her eyelashes. That was her eyes done. She had forgotten to put on foundation but she didn't need to do that tonight, she could still do it tomorrow. She chose a bright pink lipstick and applied it very thickly. She looked beautiful. She would definitely be wearing this from now on. Show Noah that she didn't care what he thought, what he did, who he was. She was over him and he needed to see that.

She decided to do something different with her hair as well. She looked in her cupboard, once she had been planning to dye her hair red but her mum wouldn't let her. She found the dye, she still wouldn't be allowed to do it but her mum wasn't there, she couldn't stop her and once it was on it wouldn't come off. She dyed her hair. It looked beautiful! It was bright red and gorgeous. She was so glad she had done it. She decided that it would look good curly. She took her curling wand out of her draw and plugged it in. When it had heated up she took it and curled her hair. She was done with her makeover. She looked into the mirror, she looked completely different! She could hardly recognise herself!

She took a picture of herself and set it as her facebook profile picture. She got 100 comments. Most of them saying that she was a slut. Or she looked like an idiot but she didn't care. People would be able to tell that she was over him. She didn't care what she was called, maybe it was true. She really didn't care. Not at all.