Chapter 15

Livi woke up, she had forgotten all about yesterday and when she went to look in the mirror she had the biggest shock. Then it all came flooding back to her, how she and Noah were over, how she was changing everything so that she didn't fall for him again. Her first lesson was drama, no Noah but she still needed to prove to everyone that she was a changed person, she would work as hard as she could and give the best performance she had ever done before! She would do this in every class, she used to be the shy quiet one, but she would change. She would be loud and outgoing and maybe even get on some of the teachers nerves.

She looked in her wardrobe, what to wear? She took some high wasted shorts and the tightest top she could find. She pulled it on. She didn't have any very nice shoes so she went into her mums room, once she had taken some knee-high converse's from her. She crept through the door, trying not to wake her mum. She opened the wardrobe and there they were, the black converse boots. They might be a size too small now but at least she would look nice. Beauty hurts, she told herself.

Time for makeup, she took out her makeup bag, applied a thick layer of foundation and then went onto her eyes and did them as she had the night before. She decided to wear red lipstick today, it would look nice with her hair. She took it out and made her lips blood red.

She didn't need to do anything to her hair, it was still curly from yesterday so she just put some hairspray in it. She went and stood in front of her long mirror, she looked completely different, like she wanted to. She had only ever had one boyfriend and would probably never have another but she was sure that even if she though so herself there would be boys drooling over her!

She walked down the stairs, she grabbed an apple to have for her lunch, picked up her bad and walked out the house. The first thing she saw was Noah and some of his friends, standing right in front of the door, obviously waiting for her.

"Excuse me." She said calmly and tried to push through them. One big boy shuffled to the side slightly to stop her getting past,

"I'm sorry but I really need to get to school! So why don't you just let me past?" She said starting to feel a little bit panicky but she forced herself to keep her voice flat so she didn't show that she was scared, that's what they wanted and she wouldn't give them the satisfaction so that they believed they could control her, because they couldn't.

"Sorry babe cant let you past." Noah said, he almost spat the word 'babe' out. It made her sick.

"I'm not your babe, but you can keep dreaming..." Livi said cooly.

"Wow don't you look pretty today..." A boy called Dan said, he put his cold hand on her chin and turned her face towards his. "Shame no one cares how pretty you look isn't it."

"Yeah, well I didn't do this to impress anyone, I did it because I wanted to! Oh and don't cool me pretty or I might have to punch you in the face!" She said trying to sound as threatening as she could.

"Oh we have a feisty one on our hands!" Said a boy who she didn't know the name of.

That was it, she kneed Dan in the privates and pushed past everyone else. She ran as fast as she could, she didn't look back once. She made it to school in five minutes and she was breathless. She walked up to the lockers trying to calm herself and catch her breath. There were her friends, she was ready to be questioned by them until she couldn't speak anymore. She walked over to them.

"Livi! What happened to you, you look beautiful but why do you look so scared, what happened?" Livi's friend asked. She explained what had happened over and over again until they knew every tiny detail, even that Dan had a spot on his nose.

"Oh my god, I am going to kill Noah when he gets here! Seems like he got people to hurt you, he would never be able to do it alone! He is way to weak. He is a maniac, you need to tell an adult about this! You could of been seriously hurt!" Beccy burst out!

"No! I didn't get hurt and that's all that happened, I'm just a little bit shocked, that's all, I'm fine, there's no need to tell anyone, they wouldn't believe me anyway, Noah's all the teachers pets. I'm fine with keeping it a secret! It's no big deal! Anyway if I got him in trouble he would just hate me even more and try even harder to think up revenge."

"You might not think its a big deal but believe me you have to tell someone! If you don't then I will!" Beccy exploded.

"No! you have to promise me that you wont tell anyone else anything!" Livi pleaded.

"I cant just forget about this, you don't understand what he has done! He needs to be punished for it!" Beccy shouted

"Shh! Please, please, please don't tell anyone, i'm begging you!" Livi whispered desperately.

"Okay, I wont tell anyone, this time anyway. But if he tries to do it to you again then we are telling someone! Deal?" Beccy said, it was clear that she had lost.

"Deal, and believe me, if I find out that you have told someone I will never forgive you."

Readers Note: Dramatic! Haha so I really hope you have enjoyed this chapter, I have written more than I usually would. I want to know whats happening, I don't even know how its going to end and i'm the author of it! I make it all up as I go along, I don't plan anything, I hate planning, I just do it and hope that I get it right first time and if I don't then I can just start again. So I would really like to hear your feedback. Okay byee!!!! Gee Xxx