Chapter 17

After a few days when she could talk her mum decided to bring up her hair colour. She had seen it for the first time on the night of the accident.

"So, I couldn't help noticing that your hair was the same colour of your blood..." Her mum had said.

"Oh yeah, about that, i'm so sorry but I just wanted a change. I am tired of being the same all the time and I just thought that changing my hair colour would be good for me. I'm so sorry, I would of told you but I knew you wouldn't let me." Livi said

"No, I wouldn't of let you, you look like someone's poured a bowl of blood over your head! You look ridiculous! I am getting it dyed back to brown as soon as your head gets better!"

"Please mum! Please! It makes me feel more confident, I need more confidence, I really do! And do you want to know why? Because I am being bullied, people call me all types of things. People ignore me, they talk about me behind my back and they are just plain mean to me! Okay so I just want to be different, I need more confidence!" Livi exploded, she never thought she would tell her mum about this.

"Darling, why didn't you tell me before? Why is it that they are bullying about you? You are beautiful and talented!"

"Because of a boy. I was going out with him, I had a crush on him for ages and then I finally went out with him. We had a fight and he wasn't who I thought he was so I broke up with him the next day and he started spreading rumours about me. Everyone believed them and now i'm hated by almost everyone at school. Yesterday he was outside the house when I went to school, him and some friends, they tried to beat me up but I managed to get away from them. I cant go back to school mum! I made them even more angry than they already were, who knows what they will do to me now!" Livi burst out.

"Why didn't you tell me you had boy troubles? I would of been able to help you and you might not be in this mess!" Her mum said

"Because I couldn't, you don't know how hard it is to tell your mum things like this, my friends didn't even know! I couldn't tell anyone! I was to hard, it wasn't the normal crush, not just someone who's older than me and super hot. This was a boy in my year at school who wasn't particularly hot, I just liked him for who he was. Its hard enough telling you this now, there was no way I would ever be able to do it before!"

"I am so sorry I didn't know about this, but know that you can always trust me! And boy troubles are my speciality, I had my fair share of them when I was younger and it seems I am still having them as you saw with me and your father."

They hugged and Livi felt as if a huge weight had been lifted of her shoulders, this had been a secret for such a long time and now it was out, she felt so much better for it!

Writers note: I hope you have enjoyed this chapter, I thought I would try to do a long chapter because I hadnt posted in a while. Okay so I hope you enjoyed it, byee! Xxx