Chapter 7

Livi didn't do anything all day, she was too depressed, who knew that love could be this hard. Livi knew she needed to text Noah, tell him that she was sorry but she just couldn't bring herself to do it. What was she supposed to say? Hi Noah i'm sorry that I turned you down but you really upset me with that joke about my ears and I love you? No, it was impossible to say anything. Words couldn't solve this problem, she doubted that anything would fix it. Every time she got a text she ran over to her phone but it was never from Noah. She had messed everything up, she wouldn't be surprised if he never texted her again.

She spent the day in her room either staring at her phone or crying, it felt like that was all she was going to do for the rest of her life. The only time she had been this upset was when her Grandma died. Livi didn't understand why her mother hadn't even talked to her since this had all started. She had seen her all over the house but not once had she acknowledged her. There must be something wrong with her mother as well as her. She decided to find her and ask what was wrong. At lest it might mean that she forgot about her own.

She ran down the stairs, she thought she could hear her mum in the kitchen. She was probably rearranging the fridge or something weird like that. Livi walked in and there her mum was, rearranging the fridge like she thought.

"Mum, can we talk?" Livi asked softly

"Yeah, whats up bud?" She asked kindly

"Nothing... well I mean there is something but at the moment that doesn't matter. What I mean is whats wrong with you?" She asked

"Nothing... I'm fine..." She mumbled

"Mum! I can tell that something is going on! I'm not stupid, I've known you for 15 years, I can tell when somethings wrong and I can tell when your lying. Please just tell me whats going on. You haven't spoken to me in 3 days. Its worrying me..." Livi said

"Fine. It's me and your father. We're not getting along, had a big fight. It wasn't the first either, we have been fighting for ages, small fights and a couple of nights ago he told me that he didn't love me." She said, her eyes filling with tears.

"Mum, dad will always love you. No matter what." Livi said.

"Darling I don't think you understand, me and your dad are getting a divorce. He is going to move out and you will be staying at his house one week and mine the next. Things aren't going to work out with us living together, It will make you miserable"

"But you cant of been fighting for that long! I've never heard you."

"I think its best if you go up to your room...." She said

"Fine!" Livi said and she ran up to her room and cried. This was the worst time of her life. Was it even possible for it to get worse?