Chapter 19

Livi stayed in her room all day. She turned her TV on and watched every episode in series 1 of gossip girl, she loved that program! She had seen all of them before about 10 times, she knew every word but she didn't care, she loved it that much! It always calmed her down when she was watching it and halfway through the 4th episode she realised that she had been horribly unfair to her mum. She had just been trying to help her and she had just had a hissy fit and probably really upset her mum. She turned the volume down and she could here her mum sobbing, she couldn't bare to hear it so she turned the volume up so it was as loud as it could go to cover up any sounds.

Livi couldn't shake of the feeling of guiltiness, she wanted to apologise to her mum but she couldn't bring herself to do it. It's hard saying sorry, everyone knows that. Her mum didn't come up to see her or talk to her either. Livi wouldn't be surprised if she hated her. She knew that if her daughter did that to her she would be very annoyed and upset. The fact that Livi had been doing this for a long time now probably made her mum think that she was doing something wrong.

At 11 o'clock she heard light footsteps come up the stairs, they belonged to her mum. She jumped under her bed covers and pretended to be asleep, in case her mum came in and tried to talk to her, she didn't know why she was doing this but she was. There was no need for it though because she heard the footsteps fade away as her mum passed her room and went into her own. Livi sat back up and stared at the door, she was wishing that her mum had come in, she couldn't bring herself to come out but if her mum had come in maybe she would of been able to talk to her.

She went back to the TV, gossip girl had finished and now she was flicking through the channels. Nothing was on so she turned on the news, she never listened to the news but she decided it was time to be a bit more grown up so she was watching it. It wasn't very interesting, someone had just had their 105th birthday, a cat had climbed up a building blah de dah blah blah. She was about to change the channel when she saw a face that she recognised, it was Noah's. She stared at the screen.

A boy of 15 years old has been found outside a building that had caught on fire, he was unconscious, he didn't live in the house and was just passing by but stopped to see what was happening when he saw a red glow coming out of the window as he has explained to us as soon as he had woken up and was able to talk. He was standing there for a very long time to see what was happening and when the smoke came out of the house he was finding it very hard to breathe and couldn't move. He sat down on the ground and that was all he remembered. He is in a critical position and it is still unknown whether he will survive.

She turned the TV off she couldn't believe this, she didn't know whether she was upset, relieved or happy. She felt a mixture of all three apart from she felt like a horrible person for being happy. She didn't know what to think. She was so confused. She lied down on her bed and thought, finally she drifted into a deep sleep.

Writers Note: Hi! Okay so I think there is going to be one more chapter after this and then I will start a new story! I hope you have all enjoyed this and sorry it has been so short! I don't like writing long things! So anyway I really hope you like this and please comment constructive criticism and what you think about my writing. Okay thanks! Xxx