Chapter 5

Livi was in the school toilets staring in the mirror at herself. The one thing she was conscious of about herself was her ears. They were huge! They stuck out unlike anyone else's, they embarrassed her. She always tried to distract people from them. Whenever someone brought them up her eyes filled with tears even if they weren't being mean about them. Even if someone commented on her earings it would upset her.

She heard the bell go. Time for Computer. She would see Noah. She always sat with Noah and her friend Beccy. She took the short route, she had to make sure there were seats next to Noah. There were, Beccy had saved one for Livi and they sat down and chatted to Noah and his friend Josh.

"I dont know why I always sit with you. I dont like you..." Beccy joked

"No, that's because you love me!" Livi said laughing

"I dont love you, I love your ears though." She said

Oh god...

"Her ears? Elephants stop and ask her how she gets her ears so big!" Noah joked. That stung. It was meant to be a joke, it was meant to be funny but they just didn't understand how sensitive she was about her ears. Her eyes filled with tears and after a few seconds she felt one slide down her face.

"I need to go to the bathroom." She gulped and ran out the room. she flew into the bathroom and locked herself in the cubicles. She sat on the toilet and cupped her face in her hands. She cried and cried and cried. By the time she came out her eyes were puffy and her face was tear stained. she couldn't go back to class looking like this. Livi decided to stay in the bathroom until her face was back to normal. It took 40 minutes, there was only 10 minutes left until the end of the lesson so she just stayed in there. She heard the bell ring and then she ran home, sat down on her bed and cried more. She was actually surprised that she could cry, that she still had any liquid in her. She kind of wished she would dehydrate and wrinkle up and die.

Writers note: I really hope you are enjoying it. Please comment and vote and stuff... haha. I just want to know what people think of my writing because I love doing it. Gee Xxx