Chapter 13

It was Tuesday. Livi woke feeling hot and sweaty. She knew she had to go to school though, I needed to talk to Noah... or maybe shout at him. There wasn't an ounce of love in her for him anymore. She had been wrong, for three years she had been wasting her life. She got up, she didn't care what she was wearing today. She just put on a baggy top and jeans. She tied her hair up in a scruffy bun and left it at that. Her first lesson was IT, he was in that lesson as well. She got to school early, she didn't take a long time to get ready so she left early and got there early. She didn't want to see Noah but she knew that if she could do it before the lesson started, they wouldn't be able to talk through the lesson and definitely not argue.

She walked through the gates, went up to her locker to get her books, there was Noah, talking to his friends. When he saw her he tried to walk away but she grabbed his t-shirt.

"Your staying here!" She said, "But the rest of you can go."

They all walked of apart from Noah who still had Livi gripping his shirt. He stood there looking frustrated..

"Let me go!" He said shrugging her off.

"Okay but just let me talk to you!" She said letting go of him.

"What are you going to say to me? I know you were ignoring me, you must of looked at your phone at least once in two hours!"

"Yes, I did but I only looked at the first three texts, I couldn't bare to look at any of the others! I wasn't ignoring you! I was too busy crying! I don't stare at my phone waiting for you to text me 24/7, i'm not obsessed with you! Okay so I used to be, but you know what, I'm not anymore and i'm over you! And you keep jumping to conclusions too quickly! We're over okay." She said, she didn't cry once, she didn't love him anymore, she was too angry at him! However Noahs eyes did fill with tears.

"Okay, if that's what you want then... okay." He walked away quickly, wiping his eyes as he went. Livi could hear short little comments from his friends

"Whats wrong bro?"

"Your much better than her."

"She's not worth it."

Hah! He was better than her! His mates must be as stupid as they look! She giggled to herself, she was over Noah! She would never feel that hole in her heart ever again, over him anyway. She walked over to her friends, they were all laughing. But that's when it hit her, she had only been going out with him for a day, yet it felt like it had been as long as she had been crushing on him. This had to be the shortest relationship ever! She couldn't believe she had been crushing on him for so long and that was the time it had taken to hate him! One day. Wow, She was so stupid!