Chapter 3

Readers note: I am going to try to make this chapter quite long because so far they have been really short. Sorry if I start waffling, i'm just trying to get into writing it a bit more. Its always hard for me to start something but once I'm into it it is like impossible to stop me!!!

Livi fell onto her sofa, that had been a hard day at school, she had to do loads of work and she got so much homework. She would have to do 5 pieces of homework tonight, they were in for tomorrow. She was exhausted. She pulled her phone out from her blazer pocket. 5 texts they were from: Charlotte (her friend), Beccy (her cousin), Abigail (her friend) and then there were two texts from Noah! Livi unlocked her phone, ignored the other texts and went straight to Noahs. one of them said: Whats the homework for DT? I forgot to write it down. There were so many people she could of gone to, there were 35 people in that class and he chose me! she looked at the other one: Livi? Are you ignoring me? What did I do? I just want to know what the homework is... It looked like she had been ignoring him! She couldn't have him thinking that! She clicked reply and typed: I'm so sorry! I wasn't using my phone on the way home and I only just looked at it! I promise I wasn't ignoring you! You didn't do anything! Please forgive me!!!! The homework is to draw out the plan of the key rings we are going to make.  Xxx She clicked send and hoped that he would believe her. It was quite annoying that he would think that she was ignoring him. Why didn't he think of the alternatives? There were lots of them!

Homework time, Livi was sure that she wouldn't have time to do much else but homework tonight but she kept her phone by her side at all times! She couldn't have Noah thinking she was ignoring him twice in a day. She wasn't annoyed at him anymore, it was impossible to stay angry at that angelic face. She decided that it was her fault and that was that. She should know better than to forget about her phone . After all a mobile is one of the most important things in a teenagers life, along with makeup.

It had been a hour since Livi had texted Noah and he still hadn't answered! She was beginning to get worried, what if he didn't believe her and he was just going to ignore her forever! How would she cope when she saw him in lessons? No. She just had to stay positive. She didn't want to make a mistake like Noah did, jump to conclusions. She was probably being ridiculous. She'd told him that she wasn't ignoring him and no doubt he would believe her. He always had in the past and hopefully would forever.

Livi fell asleep with her phone in her hand at 1 in the morning. She had been staring at it all night. Noah never texted her...