Chapter 20

By the time Livi had woken up it was 11:30 am. She turned on her light. Everything came flooding back to her, her fight with her mum, gossip girl, the news and Noah. She wondered if they knew anything ele about him so she turned on the TV and luckily the news was on and had only just started. They were just talking about the same boring things that they had been last night but then she saw his face.

Noah Clarke a boy of 15 years of age was found yesterday unconscious outside a burning house in a critical position has died.

Livi gasped, then she felt a tear run down her cheek. She then realised that after all that had happened she was still in love with him. She turned her concentration back onto the TV.

The family who's house was on fire were out when it happened, showed their respects by paying for his funeral. They apologised to the family. His parents accepted their apology and now they are friends and they are working together planning Noahs funeral. Everyone who goes to Noahs old school are invited to his funeral,

Livi didn't know what to do, she was sure Noah wouldn't want her to go to the funeral but she felt like she owed it to him. she felt more tears falling down her cheeks and soon she was crying hysterically. She heard her door creek and there was her mum standing in the doorway. She jumped off her bed and hugged her.

"Mum, i'm so sorry, I didn't mean anything I said yesterday and i'm a horrid person i'm so sorry, please don't hate me!" Livi cried with her head on her mums shoulder.

"I would never hate you, your mu daughter and you have been going through hard times." Livis mum sobbed.

Livi pulled away from her and looked at her mums face. "Mum, Noahs dead and everyone from school is invited to his funeral and I don't know whether he would want me to go but I want to and I think I love him again..." She said.

"I know, I saw it on the news, I think you should go to his funeral. He would want you there and i'm sure his parents would." Her mum said.

Three months later:

Livi went to Noahs funeral and cried all through it, she felt as if he was part of her family even though she knew that he probably hated her. She got a new boyfriend called Tom and he was kind and never blamed her for ignoring him. They had a great relationship and saw each  other every day, even on weekends. They were in love, more than Livi could explain.

The End

Writers Note: Well that's it, thank you if you read it. I really hope you liked it and I am going to start a new story soon, I don't know what it will be about but please say what you think. Thanks if you read it. Xxx