Chapter 6

Livi cried all night until she finally exhausted herself and fell asleep. She woke up at 7 and couldn't get back to sleep so she decided to go downstairs. She got some cereal for breakfast, coco pops, her favourites. She sat down at the table and noticed her phone. She grabbed it and turned it on. 5 missed calls from: Noah. They were all from him! He obviously cared that he upset her. She rang him.. Ring ring ring ring ring ring. No answer, it went straight to voice mail. She realised that it was probably to early and that it was a weekend so he would probably be sleeping in.

She kept her phone by her side the whole morning. Even when she went to have her shower she kept it resting on the top of the toilet. It turned out that it was a good thing there because as she was rinsing the shampoo out of her hair she heard it ring. She turned off the shower flew over to her phone and answered it.

"Hello?" She said, she hadn't actually looked at who it was ringing she realised now.

"Livi, are you okay?" It was Noah! It was Noah! "Just because you ran out of class yesterday, didn't come back and you weren't answering my calls. Whats wrong?"

He didn't even realise what was wrong! Well she couldn't tell him now.

"Oh, I felt sick, and I was sick, a lot. When I got home I went straight up to bed and forgot to bring my phone up with me." She lied.

"Oh, are you better now?" Noah asked kindly

"Yeah, I am." Not, she was dying inside. He didn't even know that what he said had hurt her. Her heart was broken. Noah was going to be her boyfriend (Even if he didn't know it yet) Now he had broken her heart and he didn't even realise.

"Well are you doing anything today?" He asked. This made Livi's heart race. What should she say?

"Um... I don't know..." She muttered down the phone.

"Oh, I was just wondering if you'd like to go to the cinema?" He asked casually.

Livi wanted to say yes, but she couldn't. She wasn't strong enough to be around him right now. "Oh, i'm sorry... I just realised we have family... stuff planed." She said wishing that he hadn't called her.

"Oh okay.. whatever. I've got to go..." Noah said then hung up the phone.

What had Livi done?! That was her perfect opportunity! He wanted to go out with her! He finally had the same wish as Livi and she blew it. They could of been together. It was all her fault! She slumped down leaning on the wall with her hair still covered in shampoo. She didn't care, right now she just wished the ground would swallow her up. She would never get hurt again and she would never hurt anyone again.

Readers note: Hi! Okay so last night I gained 23 more reads! Thank you. So I am really enjoying writing this now so I have a feeling that the chapters will be getting longer. When this book finishes which I don't think will be too soon I will write another one, maybe a sequel, maybe not but whatever it is I would really appreciate if you read it. Anyway we aren't at that point yet so just keep reading and I will keep writing! Gee Xxx