Chapter 4

Livi woke up and the first thing she thought was has Noah texted me? She found that she still had her phone in her hand so there was no need for her to get out of bed. Two new messages from: Charlotte and Beccy. None from Noah. Livi was hoping that she would go to school and Noah would explain everything. How he lost his phone of it ran out of charge and he couldn't find his charger. Or it broke. Anything, she didn't care what the excuse was, as long as there was one. She looked at the clock. 6:30, time to get up. She had an hour to get ready for school and then she would be able to ask him.

She slipped out of bed and went and had a shower. She put on her school uniform. White shirts, a green skirt, long black socks and a black jumper. It was a pretty boring uniform but everyone had to wear it so it wasn't like she was the only one who wore it. She tied her hair up in a bun, it wasn't looking its best today. Then she left for school. She had to walk every day. None of her friends lived anywhere near her so she was always alone. It wasn't very much fun. She had met Noah a couple of times when she was about halfway there. This hardly ever happened and she doubted never much that it would happen today.

By the time Livi got to school she was exhausted. She walked so quickly! She was desperate to find out why Noah hadn't answered her. She walked in the gates and ran into the school. He usually hung around by his lockers so she went and looked there first. There he was.

"Hi Noah." She said shyly

"Oh hi Livi. Why didn't you answer me last night? Were you ignoring me?" he asked

"No! I did text you back. Look at your phone!" She said

He took his phone out of his pocket and when it was out my texts came through. He didn't even get them until now!

"Yeah, I can see that now! Sorry, my phone sometimes takes ages to receive texts. Sorry for accusing you for ignoring me." He said looking guilty

"That's okay, when you didn't answer me back I thought you were ignoring me. Well I have to go, I need to get something off my Spanish teacher." she

"Okay see you!" He said waving and Livi left feeling the happiest she had in ages. He didn't think she was ignoring her. And she suddenly realised that he cared. He cared when he thought she was ignoring her. He cared about her!

Writers note: I just want to thank everyone who's reading this. I hope you are enjoying reading it because I am definitely enjoying writing it. I'd like to hear every ones feedback so please comment what you think. Okay thanks. Gee Xxx