Chapter 8

Livi spent the whole of Sunday in her room, weeping. By Monday she felt like she would never cry again but knew that she couldn't believe that. Her eyes were still puffy and red so she had to put on make up to cover it up. She put so much foundation on that you could hardly see any of her real face. She wore bright red lipstick and golden eye shadow. She looked like a goddess. Then as she was leaving the house she realised that it looked like she was trying to make Noah fancy her even more. Like she was trying to break his heart, crack it into a million pieces. But She knew one thing. If Noah was still talking to her she was going to make her move. He tried to and she rejected him, if he could do it she could do it.

Her first lesson was art, she would be seeing him then. She got to school just as the bell rang because she took so long to put on her makeup. Then she lagged it through the doors. She ran all the way to art, she had to get a seat next to Noah! Even if it meant she couldn't sit with Beccy. She got there and saw that there was a whole table free where Noah was sitting.

"Noah?" She asked softly.

"What? Come to reject me again..." He snapped

"Noah! Please, I was upset, I... my mum and dad are fighting and I found out on Saturday, I couldn't go out, my face was all puffy and I looked a mess! There was no way I was going to let you see me like that. Noah, I don't want to hurt you. The fact that you asked me out makes me feel so happy, I have had the biggest crush on you for 3 years! You haven't ever noticed and then you asked me out and it was at the worse time possible. I wasn't thinking straight. But I am now so, Noah, will you go out with me?"

His eyes widened, "Really? I have spent 3 years trying to pluck up the courage to ask you out and you have been doing the same! If I knew this then we would of been going out a long time ago!"

"So...?" Livi said

"What?"

"You haven't answered my question, will you go out with me?"

"Yes! Yes! I mean... yeah sure..." He said

"Okay that is the girliest thing you have ever done! What boy goes: Yes! Yes!" Livi asked

"Wow your already starting to sound like my wife! Take things slow!" Noah laughed. Then he did something Livi never expected he would do, he grabbed her hand and held it gently in his. Then he got closer to her, and closer and closer. Soon they were so close that Livi could feel his warm breath on her face. She felt ecstatic all of her dreams were finally coming true!

"Livi, thank you!" He whispered then he gave her a gentle kiss on the lips.

"Noah, Livi kiss in your own time! This is a school not a nightclub!" Mr Brookes their teacher said

"Sorry sir..." They said together but they never let go of the others hand. This was the best day ever for Livi! The only thing that could make it better was if her parents were back together. But she couldn't kid herself that they were going to start getting along again. Her mum told her that their relationship was never going to get better and she couldn't get her hopes up.

Writers Note: So they are together! Finally! Okay so this isn't the end of the story even though you may think it seems like it. I'm not really sure what is going to happen next. Your just going to have to read on and find out! Please comment what you think because like I've said before, I love hearing feedback! So thank you everyone whos reading and who made me want to write more. If no one had read this then I would of given up straight away. One of my dreams have been crushed recently and I honestly don't want my dream of being an author to be ruined. Gee Xxx