Chapter 9

Livi smiled all day, why wouldn't she? Everything was going right! Finally, it took 3 years but it happened. She didn't care how long it took. The only problem now was her parents but what was the point in worrying about them? There was nothing she could do, it was their problem, not hers. She didn't get to see Noah again until she was walking home. She went to her locker and saw him leaning on it. He pulled her into a tight embrace.

"So," He said, "How do you feel about me walking you home?"

"Well that would be very kind of you." Livi answered giggling

"You ready to go?" He asked

"Almost, I just need to get my coat out of my locker and then we can go." Livi said

"Okay." Noah said moving away from the locker to enable Livi to be able to get in.

Livi got her coat and then they walked down the hallway hand in hand, Livi was so excited to be showing everyone that Noah was going out with her. They walked slowly, when they got out of the school they walked even slower and began to talk.

"So... You had a crush on me for 3 years, I know that but when did it start? Like why did it happen?" Noah asked

"Um... I think it was when you were going around hugging everyone to annoy them, then you hugged me and I just really enjoyed it. I didn't think I would, you had tried to do it a few times before but I just rejected it because I thought it would be really awkward, everyone else looked like they found it awkward when they were hugging you. So, what about you? When did you first start to fancy me?" Livi said

"It's not really like a special time, I just remember you sitting there with your friends and you laughed and you just looked so beautiful! Since then whenever I look at you I just see a beautiful angelic face." Noah said sweetly

"Awww!!! That's so sweet!" Said Livi

Noah laughed, then they both turned around to face eachother, they stared each other in the eye and then as if it was predicted they both slowly moved towards the other until their noses were touching. Their lips connected and it was like fireworks were going off in Livi's stomach, this was all she had ever hoped for and now it was happening and it felt magical. They had only been going out one day and they had already kissed, they were obviously made for each other, it was all clear now.

Their lips broke apart and they carried on as if nothing had happened. Even though Livi didn't feel like nothing had happened, she felt like her dreams had come true, they had. They walked all the way to Livis house and when they said goodbye to eachother Noah gave Livi a quick peck on the lips and waved goodbye to her. Then he was gone.