Chapter 18

After a couple of weeks Livis head had healed enough for her to go home but she still couldn't go to school and she was very glad about that. Noah hadn't texted her at all, none of his friends had either, they obviously thought they had scared her off, they were going to get a very big shock when she went back to school and they saw her. She didn't want to go back to school though and although she didn't know it neither did her mum. She was worried about Livi, who knew what else would happen to her, if something like this happened again then she might not be so lucky and she might have permanent damage. The only trace of this happening would be a scar and a little patch of hair missing to begin with but the scar would fade and the hair would grow back. If something else happened to her innocent little girl then she would never be able be able to forgive herself for not being able to stop it.

Ever since Livis mother had found out about her being bullied ever day she had been looking for new schools but none of them were right. She couldn't afford to send her to a private school and the other schools in that area were a bit rough, the school she was at now had always been the perfect school until this happened. She had lots of friends and everyone liked her and now no one did.

Livi knew what she was doing, one day she saw her mum frowning at her laptop, she had been on it for three hours and when she finally left she left the laptop on the table. Livi walked over to it and checked that her mum wouldn't be able to see what she was doing. She opened the laptop and it was still on the page she had been looking at. Local schools. She didn't want to go to another school! She couldn't leave all of her friends, she knew that she would be able to text them and see them at the weekends but she didn't want to have to make new friends. She had started a new school before and she hadn't enjoyed it. It was when she was in Junior school and the school that she went to caught on fire and her mum didn't think it was safe enough so she went to another school and she hated it! Everyone ignored her because she was the 'Weird new girl' She was different to everyone else!

She saw that there was another tab opened, her mum was looking at houses! In London, that was two hours away, she would never be able to see her friends! She sat down and stared at the screen.

"What do you think you are doing? Never go on my laptop!" Her mum screamed standing in the doorway.

"What am I doing? What are you doing? Trying to find me another school and looking at houses in London! I'm not changing school and i'm not moving! Never!" She shouted! She was embarrassed that she had been caught although she didn't quite know why.

"I'm sorry but I am worried about you! I don't want you to get hurt anymore, if you do then I will be in so much trouble with social services! They doctors were suspicious enough when I rang the ambulance and your head was all bloody." Her mum said, her face red

"So that's all you care about is it? Getting in trouble with social services, well I can see how much you care about my health!" Livi said, her eyes were filling up with tears.

"How dare you say that! Of course I care about your health but if social services finds out about this then I will lose you! I wont be able to look after you, they will take you to a foster home and that will be much worse than changing schools." 

Livi stood up and threw the chair over. Her head was hurting and she was starting to feel a little bit dizzy but she didn't care. She ran across the room, stormed up the stairs and slammed her room door. She couldn't believe her mum.

Writers note: I know the end bit of this chapter wasn't very well written, sorry! But anyway I am near the end of the story now and I have an idea about how it could end. There wont be a sequel for it because the ending is kind of like an ending which wont lead on to anything else. So I hope you liked this chapter and please comment what you thought of it, thanks.