Chapter Nine:Congrats, youve passed the test.

Narrators POV.

The next day has came and Bill informed Nightmare on (Y/N) being good and understanding.

"Huh, I guess she passed the test with you Bill, considering your really hard to get through with angels".

Bill was about to protest but chose not to and growled instead. Nightmare then told Bill to go get (Y/N) and ask her to follow Bill to the throne room so Nightmare can tell her the news. Bill teleports away excitedly, he is now in (Y/N)s room. (Y/N) is looking out the window, looking at the dead garden, almost unaware of Bill until he decided to scare her. Bill got close to (Y/N) and said.

"Boo".

That startled (Y/N), she turned around and saw Bill behind her with a wide grin.

"Oh its you Bill, you scared me, what do you need?".

(Y/N) asked as Bill blushed a small yellow hue. He started growing attached to her all day yesterday because she isnt like any angel. She is a different angel that likes to understand and give, that is a rare gift that Bill has ever seen. He snapped out of his thoughts and faked a cough.

"Well I've been told to collect you so you can meet Nightmare again, come along angel cakes".

Bill said, grabbing her hand gently and opened the door for her to go through first. She giggled softly and gave him a quick peck on the cheekbone.

"Such a gentlemen".

(Y/N) mumbled as Bill heard that and felt his cheekbone where he has been given a kiss too and blushed heavily. He once again snapped out of it as he leaded (Y/N) through the darkness of the castle. Of course his blush didn't die off unfortunately.

"Uhm Bill, can you please tell me why the castle has to be dark?".

(Y/N) asked as Bill's blush died down to a small blush.

"It's easy for our king to navigate through the darkness".

Bill answered as (Y/N) seemed amazed about it. Bill chuckled and muttered.

"Cutie".

"Hm?, what was that?".

"What?, nothing angel cakes".

Bill said as he looked away in embarrassment. (Y/N) became confused but shrug it off when Bill said its nothing. She and Bill are now infront of the throne room, (Y/N) became nervous a little as Bill pushed through the double doors. Bill let (Y/N) in through first as she found the same goppy skeleton from yesterday and her dreams on the throne. Looking comfortable and proud, not wanting to be rude, (Y/N) simply bowed a little and stood up straight. Making the skeleton or Nightmare flattered of her guesture.

"Hello, (Y/N) it's nice to see you again, do you know why I have asked Bill to bring you here?".

Nightmare asked as (Y/N) nodded her head slowly.

"Uhm, is it about the test?".

(Y/N) asked timidly as Nightmare nodded, a pleasant smile appearing to his face.

"I'll assure you (Y/N), it was nothing bad, all Bill had to do was watch you do nothing suspicious and thats it. You are free to walk all over the castle".

Nightmare said as it took (Y/N) by surprise, she started to feel a bit uncomfortable when Nightmare is eyeing her body in admiration. (Y/N) turned around to see Bill growling lowly at Nightmare, as if to tell him to back off. Nightmare stopped and death glared Bill.

"Well (Y/N) you can go now, Bill I need to have a word with you."

Nightmare said as Bill nodded. (Y/N) looked at Bill in concern and worry for Bill as Bill brush it off and said calmly.

"It's alright angel cakes, I'll be fine".

Bill assured as Nightmare started to look at Bill with a menacing look. Why was Bill calling (Y/N) angel cakes?, has he also fallen in love with her?, whatever it is, Nightmares getting to the bottom of what's going on. (Y/N) left as now Bill and Nightmare were left in a room together, glaring at eachother menacingly.

"Bill, what's wrong with you?".

"I don't know what your talking about Nightmare".

"Dont call me Nightmare!, address me to your king".

"Oh I'm sorry your 'highness', I don't remember you saying that in the deal we have made".

"Whatever Bill, what is going on with you and the prisoner?".

".... I don't want to answer that, she is potentially mine Nightmare, angel cakes is so sweet and caring".

Nightmare became shocked, with rage seething inside him. Didn't Bill know to not fall in love with a prisoner, yet here he is, breaking the rules for her.

"Bill, you should never fall in love with a prisoner!, I'm your king and I made that rule up. You will do exactly that to not fall in love with her!".

Nightmare stated in a angry tone, leaving Bill annoyed by Nightmare. Bills a dream demon, he isnt going to listen to the king of negativity.

"I'm not gonna listen to that rule because angel cakes is as good as mine, just you wait and then your next".

Bill said, ignoring the rants of Nightmare and leaving the room, already upset and floating to the living room by himself. Bill knows it's a matter of time before everyone falls in love with her, Shooter and Horror already loves her, now Bill has fallen in love with her. Funny ain't it, a demon, specifically a dream demon, falling in love with an innocent kind hearted angel. That's considered a unholy sin but Bill wouldn't care about it, (Y/N) however seems to not mind, after all she pecked him on the cheekbone.