Chapter Seventeen:The Heroes Break-In.

Narrators POV.

Meanwhile when Adelina continued talking with (Y/N), Bill informed the rest of the villians that (Y/N) doesn't look or feel good. That brought the worry to others as they immediately rushed down to the healing ward.

When they were halfway to the healing ward, the council had decided to make a portal and come infront of the villians.

"Brother!, I told you before and I'll tell you again!, I know you so well!".

In came through the portal first is Dream. Then followed by Dream is Ink and Blue, Nightmare wasn't really in the mood to fight the council. He has more important things to deal with and the council isn't one of them.

"Listen Dream, I have no interests of dealing with you at this moment".

"No brother!, I will not let you keep (Y/N) here any longer, I won't believe how many plans you have to do with her!".

Dream yelled out as Nightmare groaned even more, the villians and the heroes got into a battle after that conversation. Afterwards, the villians had won and thrown the three in the dungeons.

Meanwhile, Reaper, Sans, Raven, Timekid, Mecha and Abyss were looking for (Y/N) through the halls. Reaper could find her easy since she's dead and her soul is easy to find. Reaper noticed something off about (Y/N)s soul being grey when her soul is usually white.

"What have they been doing to her?".

Reaper thought as the group are now in front of the healing ward. Once they saw (Y/N) laying in one of the beds, they became shocked of her appearance change. She went from a kind, decent angel to a fallen angel.

"What have they been doing to her?".

Timekid asked as Abyss lifted (Y/N) out of bed and became careful of her. He of course has been in the bad sanses castle once and he can't imagine what they've done to her. Instantly the small group walked out of the healing ward and try to find a way out of the castle.

Instead they managed to stumble into the dungeons where the stars were in a cell.

"Ya need any help out of there?".

Sans asked, which caught Blue, Ink and Dreams attention.

"Oh guys, you've found (Y/N)- wait what happened to her?".

Ink asked as the group didn't know how to answer the question. Dream thought of what his brother and his workers had done to (Y/N) to make her grow horns but instantly pushed the thought back. Dream, Ink and Blue managed to escape out of the dungeons as Ink made a portal and simply ran in with others following behind.

Meanwhile once the villians had got to the healing ward, they began to panic once they've found out (Y/N) is absent. It didn't take long for them to figure out what happened exactly.

"Those damn bastards".

MafiaFell muttered as he started to fume in anger.

"They think it's funny to capture my darling~".

Solar added as he also began to fume also. Soon the whole room was filled with so much negative emotion that Nightmare started to get annoyed with them getting angry.

"Why don't we pay them a visit?, after all it will be (Y/N) being the damsel in distress".

Nightmare said darkly as everybody nodded in agreement and had an evil smile on them, they already know where the councils are and now they are definately going to kill them once they get there.

Once the council came back to the base, they immediately rushed (Y/N) tp Sci's place. Which he was stunned to learn of an angels existence but instantly got to work on his friends faces. Sci came back a few minutes later to tell them the results and let's say that it's not good.

"Sci how is she?".

"Your friend?, well let's say that she isn't in the best condition now, she's been feed so much negativity and must've been having so much thoughts and dreams. I know because she had been mumbling while she was asleep. Give her today to rest and then you can visit her tomorrow".

Sci stated as the council groaned, they want to know what Nightmare had done to her right now but they have to wait for tomorrow for her to rest today.