Chapter Twenty-Three:Spending Time with Killer

Narrators POV.

After a while when (Y/N) was napping, she snuggled into Horrors embrace as he chuckled and cuddled into her.

"You are really soft cupcake".

Horror said as (Y/N) kept snuggling into Horror, eventually Horror knows it had to end because he became hungry after eating all the snacks. He managed to swap (Y/N) with a pillow to get out of her grasp and make sure she doesn't wake up. Horror had left (Y/N) and walked towards the kitchen quickly so he can cuddle her more.

Meanwhile Killer had managed to escape Nightmare from ever getting killed. Killer is now in the living room and noticed it being too quiet, he walked to the couch and saw (Y/N) hugging the pillow. Killer just stared at her and secretly taken a photo with his phone of her.

"God damn it you look cute".

Killer muttered as he sat next to where her head is and decided to watch TV. Of course he couldn't resist even petting (Y/N)s head as she smiled in her sleep.

Killers POV.

I stared at the TV while petting (Y/N)s head, I find her rather adorable and cute to be here. I then looked at (Y/N) to see her whole body shifting for comfort, then she ended up letting go of the pillow she was hugging. I became confused on what she was going to do until her head ended up on my lap. I blushed heavily as she snuggled onto my two legs. I swear if I look at myself in the mirror, I will look like a freaking tomato of the situation I have now. I kept petting (Y/N)s head as I then started to stroke her hair.

"God your hair is so soft, softer than a pillow".

I whispered as I then hear her pur a little bit, I started to scratch her gently as to not awake her. Eventually when she woke up, she realized her head was in my lap, she instantly sat up and apologized repeatedly.

"Hey it's okay cutie pie, it's not that bad".

I assured as I saw her face went up in red as her wings puffed up and covered her whole entire body in embarrassment. I chuckled as I noticed steam come out of her head. She really is a general sweetheart and really good for others, no wonder why I love her so much.

"Hey cupcake..... Hey Killer"

I looked to the doorway to see Horror with even more snacks. He was glaring at me and honestly I didn't care much, I glared back and snarled a response.

"Hello Horror, I see you've brought back more food for yourself I see".

I was going to insult him but I remembered what (Y/N) had done for Cross when we were all picking and making things harder for him. She was giving him 'special' treatment that he didn't even deserve. All he needed was medical attention and he will be fine forever but no she insisted of giving him treatment. Afterwards Horror sat on the other side of (Y/N), making her squashed between me and Horror.

"So guys what do you want to watch?".

(Y/N) asked as me and Horror smiled innocently at her.

"Whatever you choose cupcake/cutie pie".

Me and Horror said together as she blushed a little but shook it off, she was choosing which one to watch while me and Horror kept glaring at eachother behind her.

"Oi, she is going to be mine, end of story Horror".

I whispered as Horror growled at me quietly.

"And you think you have the guts to win her heart Killer?, I doubt it".

"Hey guys what are we talking about over here?".

(Y/N) asked as she turned around, crap she must of heard us.

"Oh nothing cupcake, we were just discussing things together alright?".

I had to nod in agreement, there is no way any of us will be having special treatment at all. I need to resist on insulting Horror as Horror needs to insult me in order for me to gain special treatment. Unfortunately he and the others must've caught on how (Y/N) will do anything to help the ones that are down.

"Uhm okay, please don't be mean to eachother alright?".

The way (Y/N) said that made my soul ache at her asking us to not be mean, I'm sure Horror felt that too.

"Oh we won't be cutie pie, that is the last thing we would want for you to witness".

I assured as (Y/N) smiled softly and brought us both into a hug.

"Thank you guys, you are the best".