Chapter Twenty-Six:Spending Time With CrossFell.

Narrators POV.

(Y/N) and Cross went back inside for lunch as Cross Chara came back with a box of chocolates in hand. On the other hand, Cross really wanted to hold (Y/N)s hand again but he held onto the urge to do so. (Y/N) sensed something is up with Cross so she stopped and turned to him.

"Are you okay Cross?".

(Y/N) asked as Cross seemed surprised by (Y/N)s concerns.

"Uhm yes, no, maybe".

Cross really didn't know how to answer (Y/N)s question without making it awkward between them. (Y/N) smiled gently, causing Cross to blush softly.

"Here take my hand, it might make you feel better".

(Y/N) put out her right hand for Cross to take, Cross blushed a little hard but it's hidden. He took (Y/N)s hand as he pulled up his hood to hide his blush now erupting his skull.

(Y/N) of course went on with Cross as they made it to the dining hall. Everybody stared at (Y/N) but glared at Cross when they've found out he's holding her hand.

"Hey guys sorry we're late".

Cross's blush died down as he felt a bunch of glares on him, he sighed at he shook his hood off his head. He already knows that this might as well be his last lunch he will ever have in peace because everyone except for (Y/N) is glaring in anger at him.

Lunch has ended as (Y/N) walked off into the Living Room and layed on the couch in boredom. At this point she had nothing to do other than go back to the gardens, already she nows feels drousy and exhausted for using her healing magic.

"Yeah (Y/N) you shouldn't ever use your healing magic when your feathers and trying to grow".

Out of nowhere comes Adelina sitting on the couch where (Y/N) is laying on.

"Oh hello Adelina, what are you doing here?".

"Well again I've came to check on you, you seem exhausted dearie, would you like me to help you?".

Now that brought surprise to (Y/N), she hesitantly nodded.

"Sure but please do a little bit at a time Addie".

Adelina chuckled at (Y/N)s nickname for her, put her hand on (Y/N)s wings and healing magic bust out of Adelinas hand. The wings started flapping a little bit as the feathers started to grow quickly. (Y/N) felt a little better as Adelina smiled.

"I see your doing alright Adelina, just try not to fly too high, you'll get sick, dizzy and you might fall down okay?".

(Y/N) nodded of Adelinas warning.

"Okay well I better go, I'll see you when I see you (Y/N)".

Just like that, Adelina disappeared as CrossFell came into the Living Room, a little grumpy. He is pretty much angry that he didn't realize of the competition going on. The worst part is he knows there will be more competition when the other rest comes back to the castle. On cue he found (Y/N) sitting on the couch alone again, he approached her as (Y/N) noticed CrossFells presence in the living room.

"Oh hey CrossFell, are you doing okay?".

Thats all she said as she sat up and patted a spot for CrossFell to sit. He accepted it and sat down next to her as she smiled gently.

"What are you doing?".

Now that confused (Y/N) until she saw him pointing to her mouth.

"Oh well I'm giving a smile to you, haven't you ever smiled before?".

Now that continued to make him weirded out by a smile. (Y/N) decided to try and make him smile if it's the last thing she will do.

"Okay I'll explain, there are different types of smiles but most of those smiles expresses feelings. My smile is expressing a gentle feeling, why dont you try to smile?".

CrossFell shook his head no as (Y/N) shook her head and pulled down CrossFells turtle neck that is covering his face down to his actual neck. Of course CrossFell protested it but she simply ignored the ranting of CrossFells protests.

"There we go, by the way how can you breathe through the turtle neck?- nevermind don't answer that and try to smile please?".

Already she's waiting for CrossFell to smile which he doesn't smile and his mouth is still a frown. (Y/N) got irritated, took it in her own hands and used her hands and made him smile, which made him uncomfortable of making him smile.

"Hey what the hell are you doing white feathers?!".

"Making you smile, or atleast that's what I'm trying to do. I'm really sorry for doing that".

She pulled her hands away from CrossFells mouth as he noticed the sad look on her face, which made him feel guilty.

"It's alright white feathers, come on and give me a hug".

He opened his arms as he looked away, (Y/N) became surprised and hugged him. Earning a smile from herself and CrossFell that admired her trying her best to make everything better for everyone in the castle.