Chapter Twenty-Eight:Spending Time With Bill.

Narrators POV.

(Y/N) had made it home with Error. Well actually Error brought her back to the castle because he has to destroy aus. Already (Y/N) became bored until she spot Bill from a distance with a worried gaze towards (Y/N).

"Hello Bill are you okay?".

Unaware to (Y/N) is that Bill is nervous to hang around (Y/N) because he believes that he was the reason she's a fallen angel. Normally he wouldn't care if it were any other angel, (Y/N) however is a different story.

"Oh sorry (Y/N), I've got to do something goodbye!".

Before Bill was about to leave, (Y/N) grabbed Bill's hand which made him panic more.

"Bill what's wrong?, you can tell me".

Bill didn't know what to say, how can he say anything to (Y/N) without making her upset. When (Y/N) didn't get any answers from Bill, she simply huffed as she held onto Bill's arm.

"You know I'm not going to let go of your arm if your not going to tell me anything that's bothering you".

Bill simply sighed, he didnt mind being clinged on by (Y/N), it'll make him feel bad for (Y/N) because he couldn't tell her a straight up answer.

Almost a whole day, (Y/N) never let go off Bill's arm, no matter how hard he tried, he ended up giving up and let her cling onto his arm.

"So are you going to tell me whats wrong yet?".

Bill sighed and ended up nodding, they are now sitting on the couch and nobody is in the living room.

"Okay, I'm just bothered and upset that I've turned you into a fallen angel".

"What do you mean Bill?".

(Y/N) asked as Bill heavily sighed.

"Well I guess I'm the one that turned you into a fallen angel because we have done an unholy sin together since I'm a demon and your an angel".

That straight up confused (Y/N), it took her a few minutes until she remembered what she had done. Instantly guilt and worry started to well up in her body.

"What- no no no, Bill don't think like that please, it's not your fault alright, it might be a different reason why I'm a fallen angel".

Bill was taken back by the words (Y/N) said to him. He never expected her to say that to him, on instinct he gave her a hug as tears formed in his eyes. (Y/N) embraced his hug as she smiled gently, giving him a gentle pat on the back.

"Thanks angel cakes, you really are a sweet angel".

"Oh that's not a problem Bill, you desserve it after all".

(Sorry guys, I'm running out of inspiration for the story so don't be disappointed if some of the chapters are short and are taking long to make).