Chapter Nineteen:The Chat And Back.

Narrators POV.

(Y/N) walked beside Audrey as the two were walking down to the small abandoned town. (Y/N) is still upset that Audrey killed her, which Audrey is trying to make amends with it.

"Listen (Y/N), I don't usually try to make amends but I'm sorry alright?".

"Yeah right".

"I am sorry alright, and I shouldn't have killed you off because well- I was desperate back then alright!".

Audrey yelled out as it took (Y/N) by surprise, Audrey, the most silent, confident, knowledgeable and gets-things-done person, was desperate?.

"What do you mean you were desperate back then?".

(Y/N) asked as Audrey sighed, they are both now in front of a house that has vines and cracks all over.

"You deserve to know (Y/N), well to tell you the truth, I wasn't an angel, I was brought up as an fallen angel. I've done good deeds in my past but those good deeds came with a dark price. It was dark back then when I was alive, I had taken a orphan boy called Logan Forest back in my past life. He was an outcast like me so I took him with me and then one day he died all because of me".

Audrey said as (Y/N) noticed tears dripping down her face. Just how long has Audrey been hiding her feelings for?, (Y/N) didn't know that Audrey had been sad for years. Audrey simply continued as more tears dripped down and dark grey clouds started to approach them in the small town.

"Logan went up to heaven while I was forbidden to go up to heaven for killing Logan off. And others that I sacrificed along the way, I didn't mean too but I had no choice. I made a deal with Analia to let me go up to heaven for whatever favour she wanted me to do".

(Y/N) already knew the answer to that.

"To kill me".

"Yes, I didn't understand why she wanted me to kill you but I did it, she let me go to heaven and I was very happy that I got to see Logan again. Until one day Logan was thrown down to the bottom pits of hell".

(Y/N) flinched at that word, nobody in heaven is suppose to say that but Audrey is a fallen angel and apart of the council so Audrey can say that.

"I was upset about it, I asked why Analia did that, she told me that I've done my job and in the end, I lose someone close to me. I wanted to bark against her but she said that she will reveal me as an fallen angel to others if I ever bark at her again".

"You didn't stand against her did you?".

(Y/N) asked as Audrey nodded.

"I couldn't do anything about it, I wanted to bark against her for years and I wasn't going to care if everybody knew if I'm an fallen angel or not. Until you and Adelina came along, at first I didn't care and never opened up. Until Adelina made me open up and the thought of you and Adelina alone with Analia is unbearable for me to think about".

Audrey said, making (Y/N) smile softly at Audrey's self care for herself and Adelina.

They talked more and more as (Y/N) slowly started to trust Audrey a little bit. Audrey didn't really mind if (Y/N) trusted her or not.

"Darling are you okay?!".

(Y/N) turned around to see Solar and Bill rushing towards her, they looked at Audrey and glared at her as she simply stared at them coldly.

"Solar and Bill, nice to see you again".

Audrey said as Solar scoffed and Bill scowled. They never liked Audrey one bit because of her interference she had with them in the past. Bills reason he hated Audrey was because she always gets in the way of his plans. Solar on the other hand just doesn't like her for being deceitful when they first met but that's another story for another time.

"Oh cut the innocent act, we know who and what you're suppose to be".

Bill said as Solar nodded and growled at Audrey.

"Guys, guys it's okay, she means no harm I hope".

(Y/N) cut in as their gaze became soft but their guards are up.

"Dont worry, you can have her, just be aware that we only talked and to watch out for Analias wrath. She is going to be mad once she realizes I didn't do her job, well it's her fault in the first place".

Audrey stated, simply pushing (Y/N) to Solar and Bill, they cast out suspicious stares at Audrey as she simply chuckled.

"Well I better get back, I'll see you guys later".

Audrey said as she spreaded her wings and flew off, away from the three.

"Are you hurt darling?".

Solar asked as he snapped out of staring at Audrey from flying.

"Yeah I'm fine, I've seen and heard too much today but after all I'm fine".

(Y/N) said calmly as Solar and Bill chuckled.

"Well as long as your fine angel cakes then that's alright".

Bill said as he earned a glare from Solar.

"Oi what's taking so long?!".

Out popped Error as he saw Solar and Bill with (Y/N). He simply had a soften gaze on as he chuckled, he knows how (Y/N) is with her fixing people up. He likes her and he has the capability to notice what she was doing to those that were sad and broken. Error knows that she was here because she had been sent to fix the sad and broken in his prospective. He then simply push the thought behind.

"I see you've found her, come on so we can break the search up and Nightmare won't go crazy any longer".

Error stated as the three nodded and followed Error through the open made portal that leads to Nightmares palace.