Episode 12: The Bad Time Trio PART 2

Gaster and the other were blocked from the pression of the sphere, and they couldn't destroy or send it back,

Sans: "G! We have to go! NOW!!"
Gaster tried to run away, however a purple tentacle stabbed and grabbed him.
Darko smiled: "Just where do you think you're going?"
Sans and Papyrus tried to free Gaster, while he was screaming at them to run away.

Gaster: "What are you doing?! Run you two!!"
papyrus: "We won't leave you here Gaster!"

Soon the sphere destroyed everything in the range of miles, the explosion even reached the city. causing an enormous earthquake.

Betty: "That's not a good sign."
Frisk: "We have to find Darko as soon as possible."
The two kids started running, following the trace of the explosion.

Darko returns to the ground, looking at the view of the hole created.

Darko: "Well, i think everyone now know who they are dealing with"

However he soon felt something, looking behind him.

Darko: "Well well, looks like you finally got serious, uh Sans?"
Meanwhile Gaster and Papyrus appeared on the ground.

Gaster: "What happened?"

Papyrus: "Where is Sans...?"
Both of them instantly felt something, turning back towards Darko.

Sans appeared a few meters behind Darko, both of his eyes were glowing.

Gaster "Determination."

Sans was looking at Darko with intense rage.

Sans: "Alright Darko, round two."
Darko wasn't scared at all, however this time his look was more serious.

Darko: "Alright... 21 Hp, it won't be easy."

Darko rushed and tried to attack Sans, but this time he dodged and stabbed Darko with three bones in his chest.

Darko coughed blood, but he wasn't giving up, regenerating his wounds.

Darko: "It won't be that easy.."
Darko put his hands on the ground, four purple pudddles appeared, and then they took shape.

Darko created 4 copies of himself using his energy, and all of them attacked Sans.

Sans: "You can even create clones now? I've had enough of your tricks!"
The four clones attacked Sans, both fighting alone or with coordinated attacks from right and left.

Sans quickly stabbed, destroyed and avoided the Clones attacks, but the real one disappeared.
Sans looked everywhere, then he hardly dodged another attack with the Halberd.
Darko: "You may be stronger right now, but not faster!"

Sans responded: "Then it's time for me to end this!"

But Sans stabbed Darko with a bone and surrounded him with Gaster Blasters, which disintegrated him.

After a few seconds however, Darko regenerated from his soul.

Darko: "Good shot Sans,I must admit!"

Sans: "How are you alive?"

Darko: "The answer is more simple than you think."

Sans: "This changes nothing Tom."

Darko covered his feets with Pain Energy: "We'll see about that...!"

Darko attacked Sans various times, but he dodged it as always, then they started to fight again, but Gaster was worried.

Papyrus: "What's wrong?!"

Gaster: "It's strange... Darko knew Sans had Determination in the previous Timeline, so why is he losing like this?"
Papyrus: "What are you thinking he's up to?"