Episode 10: Guns and Feelings PART 3

Betty and Frisk were walking towards the position Sans gave them, there was only trees in front of them, and since the trip was still long, Frisk started to talk.

Frisk: "Hey Betty, wanna talk a bit?"

Betty: "Sure, about what?"

Frisk: "Well......i don't know, it's just that this silence is killing me."

Betty: "Yeah i know..."

After a few seconds of silence, Betty restart the conversation.

Betty: "I never thanked you for saving me from Darko...thank you Frisk..."

Frisk smiled: "Well, you nearly died to Darko's attack for protecting me, so i think i'm the one who should say thank you..."

Betty: "You don't have to thank me for that, after all i've done...i think it's the least I can do..."

They both remained silent, then Frisk took Betty's hand...

Frisk: "You don't have to blame yourself for what happen, Betty...Darko never let you choose..."

Frisk: "I've got, well, experience with killing people and regretting everything......except that in my case i was conscious..."

Frisk: "If someone have to blame himself for what happened to this timeline...that's me..."

Betty looked Frisk in the eyes: "You don't have to blame yourself too, Frisk...everyone forgive you for that, and... as Toriel told me...Human and Monsters are made to do mistakes..."

Frisk smiled: "Thanks...except, well..."

Betty: "What?"

Frisk: "Toriel told me that Darko say that sentence..."

Betty: "Oh..."

Betty laughed: "I really need to think twice before saying a sentence from a killer, ahahaha."

Frisk laughed too: "Ahahah, well you make me happy again, so i think it only matter that it worked..."

The two laughed for a while, but then, Betty started blushing hard...

Frisk noticed it: "Betty, what's up?"

Betty: "......well, y-your hand..."

Frisk realized it only when Betty says that: they were hand in hand for the whole conversation...

Frisk blushed too: "Oh my! I-I'm sorry Betty...I-I didn't want to..."

Betty: "I-It's fine Frisk, no problem..."

The two blushed and remained silent, but then...

Frisk: "There we are, here it's were Sans told us to go and check..."

Betty: "There is only destruction here, i don't think someone is alive here..."

The two keeps searching for a few minutes, until Betty finds something...

Betty: "Frisk, i've found a disc...there is a name written on it..."

Frisk: "Who is from?"

Betty: "!!!"

Frisk: "Betty?"

Betty: "It's from Jessica...she must have done it before Darko kills her..."

Frisk: "Darko, you psychopath murder...you'll pay for your sins...i swear it..."

Betty: "We should give it to Gaster...for now let's keep searching, maybe she left something else..."
The searched again, then Frisk found something too...

Frisk: "Oh my..."

Betty: "What's up Frisk?"

Frisk: "Look the size of that machine..."

Frisk was pointing the zone where Darko and Undyne fough.

Betty: "If it survive all this it must be something special...let's check it..."

Betty and Frisk went near the machine, however, as it was reacting their presence, the machine disappeared...

Frisk: "What the?!"

Betty: "It disappear...how?"

Frisk: "Darko can control his energy everywhere right? That means there is some of his energy here..."

Betty: "Like...that one near us?"

Betty pointed a small purple puddle near them.

Frisk: "...yes, like that...."

The strange puddle instantly grows up, and started to creating a small sphere.

Frisk went near it to check it: "What is it doing?"

Betty remember what Gaster told her about what happened in the University...

Betty: "FRISK RUN!!!"
Betty took Frisk and runned with him, the sphere explode and the two laid on ground...

Betty: "Cough...cough...Frisk? Are you ok?"

Frisk: "Cough...Yes i'm fine..."

They both open their eyes, and they were nearly paralyzed with embarrassment: Betty was on Frisk and their faces were so near...

Betty

Their eyes were so near...

Frisk

Their lips were so near

Gaster: "GUYS?! ANSWER ME PLEASE!!"

The two instantly stopped and answer Gaster at the earphone...

Betty: "Yes Gaster, we can hear you..."

Gaster: "Did you find something?"

Frisk: "We've found something, we're coming back."

Gaster: "Ok, no need for it, i'll teleport there and i'll bring you here."

The Doctor teleport in front of them, then they come back to the lab.

Meanwhile Darko was near the school, with his soul still white, recovering his trait...

Darko: "Well well well, it's time to do shopping...of souls..."

???: "I won't let you doing it, Darko!"

Darko smiled, like he already saw this fight: "From kill to save, uh? Looks like you're ready to pay for your sins, ahahahah!"

???: "......yes, i am....the question is....are you ready for it?"

TO BE CONTINUED IN............EP 11: FAMILY AND MISTAKES