Episode 9: The First of the Last PART 2

Darko comes out from the shower, feeling the soldiers' souls.

Darko wiped his hair: "Looks like I've got guest......how rude, they didn't even knock on the door..."

The professor wears his dark tunic, then he feels something, it didn't take long to understand that there were some soldiers in front of the door.

Soldier: "I heard something, I'll break into the bathroom!"

Soldier: "Ok! Be careful."

Darko: "(You idiot, I'm not the only one you should care about...)"

Darko snapped his finger, teleporting in the last floor.

He closed his eyes, and like a security system, he could see the whole house, but there wasn't one cameras in all the floors.

Meanwhile...

Alphys looked everywhere, but except the giant machine under their feet, there was nothing that could've help them in discovering what the professor was doing, until...

Undyne: "...Alphys..."

Alphys: "What's there Undyne?"

Alphys looked into the fridge, and she was shocked: there were five Hate Vials in there...

Alphys took five step away, scared: "How...how did he..."

Darko: "How did I take those? Easy..."

Undyne and Alphys looked behind, Darko was in the giant room with them...

Darko: "Let's just say Jessica didn't manage to extract all the Hate she has found, so I took what she left..."

Alphys: "D-D-Darko!..."

Darko: "Hi Alphys, long time no see......I think last time you failed trying to eliminate me..."

Darko smiled, taking his halberd: "...want to try again? I'm right there..."

Alphys was petrified, but Undyne went ahead.

Undyne: "Stay away from her Darko! If you touch her I swear I'm going to broke your..."

Darko run towards Undyne, he was too fast for her, punching her......blood comes out from her mouth...

Darko: "Sorry I wasn't listening......what were you saying?"

Undyne laid on the ground, it took only one punch to Darko in order to defeat her.

Alphys scream: "UNDYNE!!!"

Darko took Undyne from her air...

Darko: "I know you can hear me from the microphone, Jessica and Company..."

Jessica and the other soldiers were listening, and they were scared.

Darko: "But don't worry about me, I'm a gentleman and I always give my guest some entertainment..."

Darko laugh: "Well......enjoy my house, especially the white hallways......ehehehehe"

The soldiers were confused: the hallways were purple, not white...

When Darko stopped talking, thousands of mouth appears on the hallways...

Jessica: "O my...... RUN!!!"

Thousands of blobs come out, the soldiers tried to shoot them, but there were too many...

Jessica run as fast as she can, and fortunately, she managed to lock herself into the security room.

Darko looked all the deaths: "Man Jessica...... you're really a lucky human......but luck won't safe you forever......I'll take care of you later..."

Undyne push Darko away, she gets up and took her spear.

Undyne: "Why are you doing this?! And why the souls are in this giant machine?!"

Darko: "You'll see......you'll see, but I've got the feeling that you'll get to know my plan too late..."

Darko smiled: "Except for you two, cuz..."

The professor took out his halberd again: "You won't leave this place alive!"

Undyne scream: "I repeat Darko, stay back or..."

Darko stabbed Undyne, as previously, she couldn't even see it coming.

Alphys: "UNDYNE!! NO!!"

Darko: "...or what? You'll never be able to defeat me Undyne! Face it!"

Undyne went down, and she turned into dust...

Alphys: "Undyne......no....no..."

Darko: "Why are you crying Alphys? You're about to see her soon."

Darko threw a sphere to Alphys, but.... a wall of blue spear appears, blocking the hit.

A light appears behind Darko, strangely he wasn't scared of that power.

Undyne the Undying: "Stay away from her, Darko."

She took out her spear: "I'm your opponent, I'm the one who'll finally make you pay for what you've done..."

Darko laugh: "AHAHAHAHAH......you seem really sure about your words..."

Darko: "But allow me to tell you what Betty forget to told you: I beat the Soul of Fear at her full power using only 20% of my strength, what makes you believe that your Determination will beat me?"

Undyne the Undying: "I don't care about your words, you're bluffing..."

Darko: "Oh really? well..."

Darko swing his halberd: "THEN WHY YOU DON'T COME HERE TO SEE IT YOURSELF?!"

Undyne the Undying run towards him: "I'M COMING! BRING IT ON!!"

Alphys was looking, and she tell Undyne, before leaving her fighting: "Be careful Undyne..."