Episode 8: Blood, Truth and Tears PART 1

Sans teleported everyone at Gaster's lab.

Gaster: "WHAT THE HELL IT'S GOING ON!?"

Asgore took Chara from Asriel shoulder, and put her on the sofa, fortunately her Determination was already healing her wounds.

Meanwhile Papyrus took Frisk and Betty and starting healing Frisk, but when he was awake, he stopped him.

Frisk smiled: "Don't worry about me, I'll be ok... take care of Betty."

Papyrus retrieve the smile, then he started healing Betty, but...

Papyrus: "Oh no..."

Gaster: "What's happening?!"

Papyrus: "Her heartbeat is slowing down."

Gaster: "With this rate she's going to die! We must take her to the hospital!"

Sans took Betty's hand: "Got it!"

After Sans teleported himself and Betty, Frisk stood up and with Papyrus's help he sat down on the sofa near Asriel, which was caressing Chara crying.

Frisk: "Don't worry, Asriel......she's strong......she'll be fine!"

Asriel: "I......sniff......know, I know!"

Gaster: "So......what happened?!"

Asgore: "Where's Tom!?"

Asriel scream, filled with rage: "Burning in hell that deserves, I hope!"

Alphys: "What do you mean by that!?"

Frisk explain them what happened, or at least what he knew, but there was one thing he was sure: Thomas Darko was the one behind all this.

Gaster: "I...... I can't believe this! He tricked us for the whole time!"

Undyne scream: "NGAHHH!!! I should've know he was hiding something!"

Sans returned, but with bad news.

Sans: "We have a critical problem here!"

Frisk: "What's going on?! How's Betty?!"

Sans: "Betty have lost too much blood and the doctor can't keep her alive for much time, we need a blood donor."

Frisk: "I'm going!"

Papyrus: "Frisk! Are you sure?"

Frisk: "We don't have much time for decision, but......I will not let die Betty!"

Sans: "Very well......but I think the others need to follow us."

Asgore: "What do you mean by that?!"

Sans: "Toriel is at hospital too...... Darko knocked out her before coming there!"

Asriel: "Even mum is there?! GRRRRRRRR..."
Asriel: "I'M GOING TO KILL HI..."

Asgore hugged Asriel, calming him.

After Asriel calmed down completely, everyone went to the hospital.

Frisk went with Sans to Betty, while the others wait outside Toriel's room, waiting for news.

Two hours later......

Betty was sleeping, still alive, and Frisk was sitting near her; while waiting, Frisk looked his status: his level was now at 1.

Frisk: "(My LOVE instantly turn back to normal, I never feel this sensation before, It's like...... like I get more control over it every second that passes.)"