Episode 3: Reset?

Chara:" .........Mom.........Dad.........Asriel"

Chara was crying in her mind still thinking about her defeats.

Chara:" everyone.........I'm so sorry.........I failed all of you "

She now was seeing everything happen: the multiple Genocide Routes, everyone's Hate, her fights with his best friends Asriel, Betty and now.......... this.

Chara though and sigh "(Is this really my end? Was I destined to failed? Did someone survive that explosion?)"

Chara was still thinking but then she realized something: she wasn't in the Menu Room (where Chara ended when she was killed by Asriel in S2 Ep 6 "Game Over Part 1").

Chara: "............Uh?"

She could touch the ground where she was sitting: it was a flowery field.

Chara:" What?! How am I......Where am I?

Chara open her eyes and she looked around, it did not take long to figure out where she was: not in an ordinary flowery field, the flowery field at the entrance of the Underground (the one at the End of the True Pacifist Route).

Chara get up, a little bit confused and dizzy.

Chara: "What the heck it's going on?"

???: "That voice....... Chara......It's you?

Chara turned around and then she saw a guy similar to her.

Chara didn't recognize the guy: "Who are you? You look familiar...."

???: "How could you possible forg.........Oh!"

The guy remembered somethink.

???: "Now I remember why you don't recognize me......after all...."

???: ".... I made you forget me"

Chara started to remember something.

???: "I was your great partner, and the one with the knife in the hand...."

Chara: "No..........it..........it can't be......"

The guy noticed that Chara started to remember: "Do you remember me?..........Do you remember......."

???: ".........Frisk?"

Chara started to cry, remembered everything: the same guy who helped her in the Genocide Routes, the same guy who helped Asriel to freed her from the Hate, and the same one who sacrifice himself for the sake of his friends.

Chara still couldn't believe it: he was Frisk

Chara: "FRISK!!! FRISK IT'S YOU"

Chara hugged Frisk, crying so loudly that the entire Underground could heard her.

Frisk retrieve the hug, and he started to cry too.

After a while......

Chara: "How are you alive?!"

Frisk answered, a little bit confused: "I don't know! I woke up a few minutes before you"

Chara: "Who cares! You're alive!"

Frisk nodded, being happy too, but after a few seconds he realized something.

Frisk: "Hold a sec!.........If I am here and you too......"

Chara though the same think: Which of them had the soul of Determination?

They both took out their souls, and they were surprised to see this: there were two Determination souls.