Episode 6: ....An old problem

The same afternoon: after the lunch everyone started to search Bete Noire.

Asgore, Sans, Frisk, Papyrus, Chara and Asriel were the search team; while Gaster, Jessica, Alphys and Undyne stayed in the city.

Toriel, as she said previously, had a lesson at school; but after the lunch, she went to the Soul Science University.

That University was amazing, but she didn't stop for looking because of the lessons.

After a couple of corridors, she knocked a specific door.

Darko: "Come in!"

Toriel went into the young professor office.

Toriel: "Hi Tom!"

Darko smiled:" Hi......I'm surprised that you remember to call me in this way"

Toriel retrieve the smile: "Eh......well I don't forget easily"

Darko hid his face for a moment, like he was whispering and almost started to laugh hard.

Darko: "Ahem....... Sooooooooooo why are you here?"

Toriel: "Well you see...... you said you wanted to help us right?"

Darko: "Of course!"

Toriel: "Well, after my lesson I'm going to help the others to find that girl we talked about, and......"

Darko: "......And you thought that I could help you at the school and after that coming with you right?"

Toriel was amazed: "Wow, how did you....?"

Darko smiled:" You're forgetting that I have a degree in psychology."

Toriel: "So......you're coming or you have too much work to do?"

Darko hesitated for a moment, but at the end.

Darko: "Sure! Why not?! A little break from my work won't kill me after all."

Darko followed Toriel outside from his work, and at half way, Tom started to ask her something......

Darko: "Soooooo.........now you and Asgore are......"

Toriel answered seriously: "Yes, we are!"

Darko: "May I ask you why?"

Toriel: "For what he did to those children, I'll never forgive him seriously!"

Darko: "Well......... Human and Monsters are made to do mistakes......:"

Toriel was confused: "What do you mean by that?"

Darko: "From when we were born, till the tragic end, no one is able to do at least ONE mistake"

Toriel: "After all he had done, you are from his side?!"

Darko: "Listen Toriel.........you noticed that Asgore was scared when I fought Undyne......"

Darko:" Well...... before me and my father fell into the barrier, I..............I fought with Asgore"

Toriel: "You what?!"

Darko: "And we ended up in a draw, but he still had some strength for killing be, but he spared me...... Toriel"

Toriel: "......... why....... why you two didn't tell us?"

Darko: "Asgore may be a murderer but he is still a good person, a good father......"

Darko: "......and a good husband."

Toriel was strange, no one ever told her this thinks, but a second later......