Episode 10: Guns and Feelings PART 1

Alphys appear in front of Sans and the others, everyone was shocked.

Frisk: "Alphys! What happen?!"

Alphys was too scared to answer: "Darko.....Jessica.....U-U-Undyne..."

Betty: "Take a long breath Alphys......then tell us what happen."

Alphys: "O-Ok.....We were in Darko's house and he attacked us, all the soldiers in the house were killed by his blobs, t-then U-Undyne faced him.....and.....and.....she..."

After a few minutes of tears and silence, Alphys keep with the explanation...

Alphys: "Then Miss Jessica tried to attack him again, but it didn't work, she was near to die and she teleport me here."

Sans: "Frisk, Betty, can you go there and see if Jessica or the soldiers are alive?"

Frisk: "Sure, are you ready Betty?"

Betty: "Yes, let's go"

The two start going to Darko's house, or what remain of it.

Alphys: "We're is doc. Gaster?"

Sans: "He had an idea and he went to his lab, lately Asgore told me that he creates a thing that could help us defeating Darko."

Alphys: "Do you know what is it?"

Sans: "Nope, but when he'll return here, we'll find out!"

Meanwhile...

The professor walks towards the trees where the remain soldiers were hiding.

Darko: "Come out you guys......and MAYBE I'll spare you..."

One of the soldier, in panic, comes out and kneel before him.

Soldier: "Don't kill me please...I've surrender as you said..."

The professor stabs him and took his soul: "You're weak and covered by fears...you don't deserve to be called Soldier!"

Darko keep walking, he feels a soldier's soul near him.

Darko: "Let's see if you'll be braver than your friend..."
The soldier threw a grenade to the professor, but he kick it back to the soldier with his halberd.

Darko: "At least you tried."

The last two soldiers, shoot at the professor, since he couldn't see the for the blood cloud of the killed one.

Darko come out from the red cloud and stabs one of the soldier with his hand, the other one recharged the weapon and shoot his again.

Darko run faster than light and took all the bullets, then he appears behind him.

Darko: "You're out of Ammo..." Then he killed and took his soul.

The professor starts to return in the city, but then...

Rafe: "Thomas Darko!"

Darko turns back and see the Rafe, Ronan and thousands of human soldiers.

Rafe: "For the power given to me by the law, I declare you under arrest!"

Darko: *laughing hard* AHAHAHAHAH, you're kidding me right?!"

Rafe: "If you don't surrender right now, we'll be forced to kill you!"

Darko take away his weapon and open his arms: "Go ahead and try!"

Rafe shoots at Darko with a powerful version of the nullifier Gun, but as the previous one, it didn't affect him.

Darko: "Is this really the bes..."

Ronan shoot him a powerful but small blast to Darko with a giant machine full of Determination, hitting his soul.

Darko screams: "AHHHH!!!! You.....DIRTY....HUMANS! AHHHHHHH!!!!"

Darko's soul start shining, then a giant explosion comes from his body.........then only smokes and a giant silence...

Ronan: "Is he dead?!"

Rafe: "He must! With all that Determination we created from Frisk's blood, not even the most powerful soul could survive."