Episode 5: A new ally.....

Three days after the previous episodes......

Frisk was ready for the truth; he was walking in the street going towards Jessica's office.

He kept walking, but every step he did he was more scared, like he was going straight to hell.

Frisk though: "(Come on Frisk! Don't be scared! Stay Determined!)"

Frisk was at half of the road, but no Betty, and no cars.

Frisk was sad: now they were on the high seas, and no other clue to find where she was.

Frisk went at Jessica Grey's office, and he knocked the door, when Jessica open the door she wasn't angry, as they should start to talk about humans and monsters.

After gave Frisk a cup of tea, Jessica started to explain him.

Jessica: "Everything...."

Frisk: "Uh?"

Jessica: "I remember everything Frisk, as you I suppose......"

Frisk nodded, sadly.

Jessica: "So.... Did you find her?"

Frisk: "No...... not even a clue."

Jessica asked: "How did we end there, if I ask? Did you Reset?

Frisk explained her about everything he knew about the dark purple guy.

Jessica: "I see...... the only options we have now it's searching her."
Frisk: "I know......When I'll be at Gaster's lab and explain him about you, I'll call you for the research"

Jessica nodded: "Ok......see you later Frisk......Bye"

Frisk went out of Jessica's office and he started went towards Gaster's place, but..........

???: "Excuse me? You're the ambassador Frisk right?"

A boy a little bit older than Frisk, wearing a smoking with a black tie, called Frisk.

Frisk: "Yes it's me! Who's asking?"

???: "It doesn't matter now; I'll explain you later......"

???: "...let's just say  I'm an old acquaintance of Doc. Gaster and I wanted to see him......"

Frisk nodded: "Sure! Actually now I'm going there......follow me"

The mysterious guy followed Frisk, and during the way Frisk started to ask him some questions.

Frisk: "So...... how long you and Gaster know yourself?"

???: "It's strange you know, because....... When he disappears I was younger the you."

Frisk: "Uh? How?"

???: "It's complicated......let's just say that it's like while I was growing he remain the same age.... Even after all these years...."

Chara: "Hi Frisk"

During the conversation, they met Chara and Asriel.

Frisk: "Hi Chara......Howdy Asriel"

Asriel: "Hi Frisk......Who's your friend?"

???: "Chara and......Asriel Dreemur?"

Chara&Asriel: "Uh? Who are you? How do you know our names?"

???: "The surname Darko reminds you somethings?"

Chara: "Darko? It's sound familiar"

Asriel: "Wasn't the surname of that human scientist who was working with Gaster during the war?"

???: "Yes! Exactly that one! But I think you'll remember everything after we'll talk with Gaster"