Episode 7: The Payback PART 2

Darko snapped his finger, Betty felt a strange sensation in her body, then she was teleported in the same valley where she and Frisk had fought.

Betty looked around, trying to find the professor, but then she remembered her first training with him: he attacked her from behind.

As she predicted, the professor tried to stab her from behind, but Betty blocked it with her scythe, then she kicked him away.

Darko recovered his balance and stood up, meanwhile Betty took him by neck with a pink tentacle, trying to grab him.

But the professor was faster than her, he took the tentacle and with his strength made Betty lose her balance and threw her against a side of the valley.

Betty thought: "(He's really strong and the greatest fighter I knew, But I won't give up right now!")

Kumu parted by Betty's belly and went under her feet, transforming and Betty started to surfing on the valley' side.

(As show in Glitchtale Season 2 Episode 4 Part 2 LOVE, during her first fight with Frisk)

Darko: "She's using the same strategies used when she was possessed..."

Darko made an evil smile: "...What an idiot."

Darko's feet became fill with dark purple energy, PAIN energy, then he started run towards Betty.

While surfing, Betty looked behind and noticed that Darko was nearly fast as her, but he was certainly suppressing his speed.

Darko: "I bet you never considered the fact that I could be so fast, didn't you?"

Darko threw dark purple energy sphere against Betty, she kept dodging those, and when she gets the chance, she threw a pink spear towards the professor face.

The professor dodged it and summon his halberd, then he swings it into the ground, while running, creating a dark purple spear, which went towards Betty.

Coming from below, Betty noticed it too late, allow that spear to hit Kumu and throwing away Betty.

Darko jumped and grab Betty by the neck, then punching her and threw her toward another side of the valley.

Darko tried to stab Betty in air, but she dodged it, then Kumu went on Betty's feet and kicked Darko in the ground.

Betty summoned her scythe, but while she tried to kill him she looked his hands: there was Pain energy on them, but it was shining, like he was charging something.

Darko dodged the attack and then he put his hands towards Betty.

Darko: "Just because I trained you, do you really think you know all my moves?!"

Professor's hand shined, almost blinding Betty, then a dark purple beam comes out from them.

Fortunately, Akumu noticed the beam, blocking it, but it was powerful enough to threw Betty into the side of the valley.

Blood came out from her head.

Darko: "Are you giving up already?!"

Betty: "NEVER!"

The professor looked Betty, but then he noticed something: Akumu wasn't on Betty's belly.

Before he could even react, Kumu grab him from behind, blocking his arms and legs.

Betty runs towards him, holding her spear in her hand.

Then with all the strength she has left, she threw it at Darko, stabbing his shoulder, and throwing him on the opposite side of the valley.