Episode 9: The First of the Last PART 3

Undyne charged Darko, but he dodged the attack, then he attacks her, but she blocked it.

Darko: "It's that all you've got? I expected more from your previous words."

Undyne the Undying: "You cocky bastards, this battle is only at the beginning!"

Undyne punched Darko, he blocked it then he jumped away.

Undyne threw him spears, but he blocked them with his halberd.

Darko: "Oh come on....is this really what yo...."

Undyne punched the professor on the face, making his nose bleed, but Darko stood up again and regenerate his nose.

Undyne: "What the? You can regenerate too?!"

Darko: "You truly tough that only Determination could do that? Tsk......I'm far away from your limits!"

Darko attacked Undyne, but she responds the attacks, after a few slash, Undyne attacked him, but he dodged it and threw her away and then......he took away his weapon.

Undyne: "Are you giving up?!"

Darko smiled: "......go ahead and see it......"

Undyne tried to stab Darko, but without his halberd, he blocked the spear and punched her.

Undyne tried to attack him again and again, but only with his hands he kept blocking and punching.

Darko: "Come on, Undyne! Show me how much your Determination can go further!"

Undyne: "Enough! I'm about to finish this battle once and for all!"

Undyne jumped away, then her eye shine, and thousands of spears appeared.

Darko: "Oh oh oh! That attack is familiar..."

Undyne: "This time you don't have even Betty's Rhapdophobia, you can't dodge it!"

Darko: "Who said I have to dodge it?!"

Undyne threw the spears against Darko, but he threw her thousands of purple sphere, and soon they overpowered Undyne's spear.

Darko: "See?! You're no match for me!"

Undyne: "You're sure about that?!"

Undyne charged her Determination Spear, looking at intense rage at the professor.

Darko: "You can't beat me! Especially with the same move twice!"

Darko charged a bigger purple sphere, then they both threw to each other.

The whole mountain exploded, the soldiers that were into the forest were throw away for the explosion.

Ronan was watching the scene from the base, with Rafe near him.

Ronan: "We have to go, now!"

Rafe: "You're right, but don't worry Ronan, thanks to the nurse in the hospital, we managed to get a lot of Determination, and with the secret weapon, one single blow and that demon will finally be dead."

Ronan: "I hope you're right......Mans! Let's move!"

Meanwhile...

Alphys comes out from what rest of Darko's lab, but still, the whole floor with the giant machine was still intact, even after the explosion.

Alphys: "What kind of glasses could resist to an explosion?!"

Darko: "The one created with Pain Energy..."

Alphys looked behind her, Darko was here, and all his wounds were regenerated again.

Darko: "Well, at least she was a good match while she lasted, but as I said before......you'll meet her again soon"

Darko tried to attack Alphys, but then Undyne comes out from the rubble.

Undyne attacked Darko: "STAY AWAY FROM HER!!!"

Darko blocked the attack, the Undyne punched Darko in the face, but now half of his eyes were purple, and Undyne's attack didn't leave a scratch on him.

Darko then punch Undyne hard, she kneeled on the ground and started shining: she lost the Undying form.

Darko: "Well, you fought well......for my 20%, but now you can't beat me anymore......farewell Undyne..."

Darko attack Undyne, but then he kneeled on the ground too...

Jessica: "Undyne! Finish him off!"

Jessica shot Darko with the Nullifier Gun and stunned him, the Undyne use her last energy to create a spear and charged him......but then...

Darko stood up fast and Undyne couldn't react, then she stabbed her....her body was disappearing...

Alphys: "U-Undyne......"

Undyne: "Alphys......I...Lo..."

Darko took Undyne's soul and teleport it into the giant machine with the other souls.

Jessica shot Darko again: "YOU BASTARD!!!"

Unfortunately, this time the shot bounced on Darko's chest...

Darko stabbed Jessica: "Once my soul has adapted to this shots, they don't affect me anymore!"

Alphys: "Miss Jessica!"

Jessica coughed blood, then she looked at Alphys.

Jessica: "Alphys...enjoy the future for me."

Jessica pressed a button and the light blue teleporter that Jessica put on Alphys took her away...

Darko: "Tsk......I knew you had something strange on your side, but still that won't change nothing..."

Jessica: "You're the one that's blind......all the people you killed...Gaster and the others will make you pay..."

Darko say to Jessica, before she died: "...even after all your mistakes, you're still here to fight... you're really brave and impressive for a human..."

Jessica disappeared, and the Darko took her soul and did the same he did for Undyne's soul.

Darko then feels that the soldiers on the mountains were still alive and were going to attack him.

Darko: "Oh you don't have to worry guys......I'll come to visit you......eheheh!"