Episode 11: Family and Mistakes PART 1

Betty, Frisk and Gaster come back from the mission, with Sans, Papyrus and Toriel waiting for them.

Sans: "Did you find someone?"

Betty say, sadly: "Unfortunately, everyone was there was killed, except Alphys..."

Gaster: "W...wait.....what about Jessica, please don't tell me she......she...."

Frisk: "I'm sorry, we found her clothes, she didn't make it..."

Gaster was near to cry, Betty noticed it.

Betty: "We found this on the... battlefield, a CD that Jessica made before the house explode, i think you should watch it... when... you feel ready..."

Gaster smiled, sadly: "Thanks Betty..."

Sans: "Sorry to interrupt you G, but you said you were working on an idea for defeating Darko..."

Gaster: "Yes, it's more like a power-up i guess, but i will surely give us more chances to beat that as... that thing..."

Gaster: "Thanks to the human scientist, we managed to extract all the seven trait in order to create a "Souls Essence", with this, we'll be able to power up our souls to amazing levels..."

Asriel: "Wonderful, finally a good news, when are we going to use it?"

Gaster: "Unfortunately, i have to warn you that it has some side effects..."

Chara: "What do you mean by that?!"

Gaster: "There is no human or monster soul that can use it for a long time, nothing can support so much power without risking going "Fallen Down", or even just without his soul cracking..."

Alphys: "So, we need to use it in...critical time...with no other options..."

Gaster: "Exactly! I could only make four of them, here are the three one..."

Frisk: "W-Where's the fourth one?"

Gaster: "Asgore took one of them, i warned him about the side effects, but he was sure of his decision and leaves..."

Betty: "Wait, why Asgore should take one of those? He's one of the strongest monsters..."

Chara: "Unless......no...please no..."

Asriel: "Unless what Chara?!"

Chara: "Unless...he wants to fight Darko one-on-one...."

Asriel was shocked, was his father really doing such a craziness?

Frisk: "Where is he?!"

Gaster: "I have no idea! He probably already found Darko."

Betty: "We need to find Darko and Asgore quickly!"

Betty runs outside, followed by Frisk.

Asriel started crying, with Chara hugging him and she cries too...after a few minutes they go searching their father too...

Meanwhile...

Darko: "Well, well, well...it appears that the King of all Monsters...is finally dealing with his inner demons... in a battle where only one will come out victorious..."

Asgore: "..."

Darko: "The King of Underground, one of the Boss Monsters, the "one that no human has ever made it"...how does it feel to reaching an end after all of this?"

Asgore remain in silent for a while, but then he smiled...

Asgore: "Eheheh...you know...it makes me...happy..."

Asgore said, with a sad but still smiling: "Because, for once, i don't have to worry about consequences, for once if i fight or not i won't do any mistake, for once in my life i'll make my family proud..."

Darko smiled too: "Ohohoh, i'm kinda sorry to tell you this but...even now you're doing a mistake...as i said to Tori..."

Asgore became instantly serious: "Shut up! Don't you dare saying her name, she is the only one in this family who knows how to guide it, i don't care what you have to say anymore..."

Asgore took the Trident of Underground: "IT...ENDS...NOW!!!"

Darko: "..."

Darko: "I see, it appears that there is no more to say...who cares, i'll tell your children what i wanted to tell you..."

Darko: "You think you have a chance only because i've lost my trait, temporarily, but you should know by experience, that it's not a good idea underestimate my powers, Asgore..."

Asgore: "You never won that battle, Thomas Darko..."

Darko: "Neither you did, Asgore Dreemurr...and i hope you're ready..."

Darko: "Cuz this time only one of us will come out A-L-I-V-E..."

Asgore: "For once, i agree with you...let's end this..."

Asgore attacked Darko with his trident, but he blocked the attack and punch Asgore, then he throw him Energy Spheres, but Asgore blocks them, however...Darko disappeared...

Asgore looked all around himself, he was gone, did he really flees from battle?

Darko: "I see your fears...i see your sins...and i see your thoughts..."

Asgore was scared from Darko's words...he was like he went into his mind...

Darko: "You ask yourself if the people still loves you after what you've done...you ask yourself if Toriel, Asriel, and Chara still loves you...and you ask yourself if you have the chance of fixing everything..."

Asgore screams: "COME OUT AND FIGHT ME, STOP PLAYING WITH ME!"

Darko: "Eheheh you know what they say...when the going gets tough, the tough get going..."

Darko appears from nowhere and hits Asgore in the chest, the armour blocked a bit the pain, Asgore attacked back, but Darko jumps away...

Darko: "It ends now you say...if we go at this rate, you won't be able to touch me anymore..."

Asgore: "I don't care, i MUST kill you! no matter what!"

Darko: "My soul is adapting to the Determination's shot that Rafe and Ronan used on me, soon i'll be able to have my trait back..."

Asgore creates a flame barrage, then hiding by it, his eyes started shining quickly between blue and orange, however Darko, thanks to his speed, follows the order and dodged the attack, the he hit Asgore with an Energy Beam, Asgore tried to resist, but he lays on the ground...

Asgore: "No, i won't give...up...right...now..."

Darko smiled: "You disappoint me, Asgore Dreemurr, after our first fight, when i was young, i thought you would've put a better fight..."

Asgore: "You were right, Tori...i only do mistakes..."

Darko: "Don't worry, i'll be gentle with you family, they won't suffer...not much..."

The professor put his halberd on Asgore neck: "...night night...King Fluffy Bunny..."

TO BE CONTINUED......